Tree of Savior Forum

Its time for a RANK reset option

haha, man that is harsh but it’s something at least. $50 is definitely a high enough price tag where I’m like “nah, I’m good I’ll just reroll” but I’m sure some folks would pay for it.

1 Like

Well, all of that should of been accountwide anyway. Not sure why its for that character only.

Class Resets were there first actually~ its just some people have been necroing the topic.

Ah yes…the elusive, mythical ‘‘working man’’.
…you do know that this is most everyone…?

There is the answer. We should be eating the code, not playing it.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

delicious :yum: :yum:

What have I turned this thread into? Grabs Chop Sticks

2 Likes

Thanks, but no thanks.

@moderators
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Ethan
@GM_Francis
@GM_Sebastian
@hkkim

Cant someone merge this thread with the megathread on this topic? We know server merges are taboo but thread merges should be possible.

Thank you for your cooperation!

http://www.wearegeekingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Tokyo-Ghoul-ep02-oh-hell-no.png

Due to synergies changing - pls reset.

1 Like

yep, Staff should remove link for their names, or they will see those kind of useless comments marked with their names forever.

Thinking this game isn’t dead already. :joy:

1 Like

Yea, pretty sure the onus is on ToS to change SOMETHING because whatever they’re doing now is clearly not stopping the game from dying

1 Like

That’s not dead. Dead is sub 1k players (Play world of warplanes NA, I dare you :wink: ).

The problem with ToS population though is that they’re not advertising, and the “hard mode” nature of the game brings a rather niche crowd that can drive many away. Not to mention the art style is not to everyone’s tastes and that definitely can influence someones decision.

Also that 46% ish recent rating on steam probably has something to do with it.

1 Like

Nailed it. Though I mean, there’s problems with the game but the fact that there’s no advertising is nuts considering most of my MMO friends haven’t even heard of this game to begin with.

Also people will still tell you the game is dead because they look at server wide instead of the entire game. So be aware. x:

3 Likes

1 Like

Consider with a smiley face is devilish.

1 Like

2 Likes