Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

okay, go to the facts, HP-1, Bosses lv 550, super small map… really IMC, u need this ?

They have a talent for making people quit. Or … wait … maybe they’re masochist. TREE OF MASOCHIST! hence, the event! now I know.

at least we can just enter solo then feed 20 times for that chicken hat.
:wink:

1 Like

It’s less about winning and more about gaining something (not necessarily winning). Events in MMORPG are best when it gives away collectibles and memorabilia. The items should be purely cosmetic as to not give way to power creeps or become a super expensive limited supply/high demand commodities if it becomes a part of the meta in the future. I’ve seen quite the case of this in RO and it’s not pretty. I’ve mixed feelings about the boxes in this event because on one side it’s not likely to make the game collapses on itself but people sure will find a way to farm it.

hey

i just met u

this is crazy

but heres a flag for u

so stop it maybe~

edit: got flagged hurhurhur

12 Likes

Try harder?

1 Like

Yea, and supposedly im stalking her, shes literally in my bushes outside my window sniffing my trash screaming at the moon “STOP STALKING AND BULLYING ME”.

That chick is nuts, idk why she follows me, its creepy as fk.

4 Likes

thats what he said…

2 Likes

glad to have u back bruh~

how long u plan to stay this time?

huehueHue

2 Likes

haha well play IMC guys.

yeah, he bullshit a lot, lel, every post i see from him. but this event it’s a little hard, cuz requires mechanic, but we can’t use mechanic/avoid cuz of ping/whatever.

Whiteknight rage ITT

3 Likes

Hmm I actually think that this event is really well done though. I like the challenge and difficulty of this event even though for now I just managed to get past stage 1.

Just embrace the challenge, not all events are supposed to be easy and hand out rewards like water. They even named this event survival instinct for goodness sake.

5 Likes

they call it survival

i call it “face it, u live with 300ping” event

or

“have someone told u that u have bad ping lately?”

9 Likes

One of my guildmates cleared the 2nd phase. 3rd phase is too hard he said.

1 Like

They should just rename the event what it really is;

PLZ BUY MORE PREMIUM COMPANIONS AND SOUL CRYSTALS

B/c thats all this nonsense is, ride a 30 dollar magical rainbow farting pony and eat 4 soul crystals to win a prize.

1 Like

Can’t you go in a party in this event? The event sounds pretty cool in a 5-man party.

Lel Shadowgaler is unfair, the ring attack it does is lag based and whoever plays under 300+ ms is going to suffer dodging this =p.

1 Like

thx, originally I only came back to use the rank reset before it was lost to the imc mail void but I wanted to try Miko

in the 2 weeks or so though ive been back the servers have been in literal flames every other day, I havent seen chaos like this since the early access days when the BRs were going oceans 11 every other day

1 Like

The instinct to survive Thwarted by lagggggggggggggggggg

how much tp do i need to spend so i can plug my lan cable to tos server for 5ms latency

but wait, even gm admit theres something wrong with the event.

wakakaka huehuehue sobsobsob

2 Likes