Tree of Savior Forum

It's been a while

Does the game still lag like hell giving over 30ms+ to people inside NA and over 300ms to anyone outside of NA?

1 Like

You’re still alive? Well, game is pretty much dead. Final Stage~

1 Like

Oh, wow.

jTOS through VPN from Europe.

They just had the same capacity problem last week you’ve been complaining about months ago. lmaooooooo

7 Likes

Dear god this is beyond awful game management.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s worse reading the comments from those past threads you’ve made or the fact that it’s still a problem 6 months later and the population since you’ve made the post has halved again from 9k to 4-5k

1 Like

next thread siete makes will halve the population again

[Solved]
7% improvement bruh

3 Likes

This still exists till now. kakaka

MVP users have immunity and dp2 dbf and other low level maps still have bots.

[RESOLVED]

1 Like

And I see now that IMC is completely gone from the forum. Nice.

1 Like

Kim Hakkyu was actually on right before New Years waddya know? He seems to check the forums every 2 or 3 months.

1 Like

Personally I think there are alot of trolls in this forums. I myself played on SEA the ping is around <100 most of the time.

You the lone ranger are telling me something proven as a fact which thousands of other people complain about are just trolls? Whose the troll here? Their net code in the client is proven to be bad along with performance of FPS wise since it doesn’t utilize what it should in your computer properly.

It’s almost like there’s not a whole development post about performance issues straight from the company itself or something. And clearly thousands of people leaving must all be trolls and you’re absolutely right.

I have 300/300Mbps and it actually gets throttled by the speed tests it’s so fast. This isn’t some poverty third world connection here and let’s just see how my ping is in tree of savior. Going to troll hard here.

1 Like

u took lexdaniels too serious~

for siete case, its because silute sa is actually silute na.
Silute has been imc’ed.

for lexdaniels case, he just 1 of the 3.8k players lucky enough not to be imc’ed that often

playing tos is rng now, your satisfactory is not guaranteed.

48k quit vs 3.8k still playing

huehuehue

bonus: why do i have this feeling, lexdaniel is another freebies parasite

2 Likes

AMD CPU detected?

AMD FX 8350, Asus Sabertooth 990FX R3.0 Gen3, 32gb G.Skill Sniper DDR3-1866, Nvidia GTX 680, Soundblaster Z

Built it back in 2013 and it has been running 24/7 without problems. I was really ballsy and put an aftermarket heatsink on the GTX after I bought it a while ago too. I’m due for a new system soon but feel just like Tree of Savior that in 2020 they might stop being milkers and produce something actually worth the investment.

2 Likes

For god’s sake look at that awesome internet connection, barely anyone can get such a good internet yet that ping is terrible.
Imagine what happens with a common internet, the ping goes straight into failed skill casts again into animation lock again into getting hit without being able to move from 10 meters away by melee monsters, issue present since iCBT2, blamed by the devs to high population and “DDoS”.
Game’s dead as heck and the lag remains exactly the same as with 50k players.

A lot of games, especially in markets where AMD CPUs are basically nonexistent like Korea, are really badly optimized for AMD. Intel uses their near-monopoly to make it more difficult to optimize for both, so inevitably everything runs better on Intel even if the Intel hardware is slower.

When I first built the computer I knew about that and also that most programs aren’t even x64 or use multiple cores. I planned around that and eventually this box is going to retire into being a work horse for something other than gaming soon. They need to release new stuff that I’m actually happy with performance wise in the real world because of issues you’ve just described making upgrading pretty pointless.

My ping is bottlenecked through peering from my location to other servers even though I have a good connection.