Tree of Savior Forum

iToS Unfair Items

Keep buying stuff from gacha guys, 50% of future content will be related to gachas somehow.

1 Like

This cause is useless cause nobody will ever take anything in the itos forum for serious consideration.

#BoyCottForNothing

So what will we get from this boycott? More expensive token, instance clear, multiplier, reset, costume, etc.

Times have changed indeed. Most of the peeps asking for boycott here are WK’s from the past. This is entertaining.

3 Likes

lmao after so many days, not a single reply from imc staff. ahhahaha CLASSIC.

3 Likes

They will hide or delete the thread or shame some scapegoats here and close the thread.

3 Likes

True. You get mass flagged and ban till the 23rd century. Kek

3 Likes

if only we were ktos

No, the token is because no one wants to pay 20$ for gets just 3,5kk

2 Likes

Dont give up, guys.
Our weapon is our money.
Dont buy the gachas until we have some answer.
#boycottforjustice

1 Like

Lol posting imc’s messages is like asking you want to be banned. Been there done that.They erased my existence.

You can just make a new account just in case. They really fight dirty and abuse their power. Wait looks like im also at risk but oh well. kek

3 Likes

I dont agree with IMC ever but you are pretty much a f a g g o t usually on the forums. So I’m sure you knew this was coming sooner or later.

I have to agree with you, he can’t stop embarassing himself lol

where is the answer from IMC?

IMC, are you there? Hello? Can we have an answer?
##BoycottForJustice

If forum moderator is a legit work and “well seen”, what about the future interviews for new jobs and the recruiter sees their previous job done here?

Hey IMC, where are you? Are you still going to pretend nothing is happening?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

#boycottforjustice
#iTOSmatters
#RespectiTOSplayers

I blame Anarth for another week of cash shop updates :smile:

How about #makegachagreatagain ?

Are you nerf cleric?

3 Likes

New gacha today, no answer from IMC. A lot of people buying the cubes :frowning: I feel sad to say but this boycott is not gonna work. Anyway, the game is dead again… good lucky guys.

1 Like