Tree of Savior Forum

iToS Unfair Items

i;m not against leticias cube, im against overpriced costume in cube…

Our next low rate gacha items:

5 Likes

Not only the issues but also our suggestions seem to be ignored.

I have said this a lot, people expend their money on games when the game its worth it, if people feel good in a game/have fun on it, then its more likely for them to buy cash, however TOS its the first exception to this rule, as soon as you start playing you find this HUGE PAY WALL called TOKEN and then the current gacha system wich its totally diferent in KR. So instead of giving us at least monthly updates they just update those gacha cubes, leaving us several patches away from KR and dont even fixing most of the bugs/adding the small upadtes over-time. The salus bug was on for 2 weeks, like WTH?

1 Like

more non-content update!

Good then. I can’t disclose who I am. I’m in a point that making a new account in the forums will immediately give me a system warning and cant post anything.

IMC cares about money tbh. They don’t care if you cry multiple times in the forums. We got banned and ip blocked to oblivion and they still give cash notes every week.

All I can say is good luck because that’s hell you’re walking to. Friendly advice.

4 Likes

u know ktos playes have nice update every 3-4weeks and we cant even get summoners patch! its pathetic

2 Likes

The day any company at all would

That would be a big suprise, whales will forever keep gacha alive :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m done with this game and this company, total lack of respect.

6 Likes

well… no response yet. This next summer costumes are awsome, so many hats and subweapons; but different from kToS, we will recive one only cube for all the itens, instead of diferente one like they, and no pack. Meanwhile, a reset DLC for next week XD

3 Likes

What sadness, no response and more customs.
Is there any explanation why they do not bother to respond?
For silence we are right. :thinking:

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

20charsblavlalvlallvlsvll

And no response.
Well, it is really hard to keep playing this game like this. I don’t want to stop because of my investiments, time and money. But still I feel soo unmotivated, I’m tired of this game…

Well,

Boycottforjustice

No more tokens in any server’s market. Boycott this game by quitting.

Demotivated because no more token sellers. Sigh.

6 Likes

I wonder if the Staff see this, and they are actually care but it’s not part of their job to reply the answer.

TOS Forum staff at work:

3 Likes

Now ppl are having bidding on tokens. What happens when whales boycott this game? The game will have crippling depression.

No more token bois. Come and join the quit wave.

3 Likes

I actually feel bad not just for them, but mostly for me and all of you guys and players of ToS… Dude I love this game, have been playing since Closed Beta and Day1 and now I feel bad for all my thousands of hours of playtime, for all my money invested on this and for all the dreams we all had about what this came should have become, I mean, it was supposed to be the “Ragnarok Next-Gen”, and look where are we now… Playing this back with 5 thousand players and still dropping, market crysis on top with no Token at all, content so easy that you can grow from lvl 1 to 330 in a couple of days and that makes you fall asleep, waiting for a patch every single week just to see there’s new Gacha, stupid costumes (in unlucky cubes) and stupid to poor events. Lack of content kills us, end game sucks (“wow I got X item/equip and farmed Y millions of silver… now I’m bored” :D) and there’s this lack of respect about Staffs not even answering the players or seeming to at least read our suggestions and reports…

I must say I never felt like I’ve wasted so many time/money and so (SO²) disrespected like I’m feeling in these days… Thank you for all the good time with the game, IMC, now ■■■■ you

7 Likes

Hahahaha, it’ll take another 10 years before this game is up-to-par. Till then, enjoy the (very obvious) cash-grabs they constantly throw at us whenever possible and claim it “does not destroy the economy”.

And thus, the game slowly fails, till the next hike.

1 Like

Off topic
Who keeps flagging you? And you seriously got the ban hammer?

On topic
I simply log in to roll my last practo cube. I’ll probably just end up giving it away too. This game is cute, but management isn’t up to par. I went back to my previous MMO. Good luck guys! I think you’ll need it.

3 Likes

and what is that? ``````

1 Like