Tree of Savior Forum

iToS Unfair Items

Do not fret, my pills are already on my steam wallet :wink:

Which can be bought with silver. This only make our point solid. We do not want to IMC to remove costumes, we want a fair way to support the game without deppend on gamblling.

You can still have a gacha costume and think the system how it is now its not working properly. One fact doest not annul the other. Stop being hypocrite.

6 Likes

You (The buyers) are supporting players that spend money on the gambling, giving them a silver income. You are indirectly supporting the system you are so against doing that.

You apparently do not know the meaning of ‘hypocrisy’ :thinking:

I know who you are.
You’re a joke, dude.
Please.

4 Likes

And you are irrelevant.

We are even now.

1 Like

Você espalhada só coisas ruins por onde passa.
Deve ser realmente triste ser você.

сэр, вы говно!
В этом топике говорят по-английски!

This is an international social media, please refrain from speaking any other language aside from English so everyone can understand you. You can use google translator for that.

So far from what I could see many here are joining the boycott for the sake of causing a ruckus. As I said before: If you want to boycott anything, at least do it right by ceasing any kind of action that brings both direct and indirect support to the gacha gamble. You may open fire of your hatred towards me as much as you want, this will not bring fruition to your cause anyway xd

1 Like

Oh, please.
You just take some people to transform everything in caos.
You make me sick.

6 Likes
1 Like

srlsy some ppl here have too much time or dont have nothing to do? x.x get allie pls … we are flustrated cuz ktos players can buy costumes for normal money we dont ok? ir it sto hard to understand … if someone has problem with it just change thread ;/

Rioting against a game is not the wisest way to spend time either.

The people “rioting” aren’t even 1/4th of a fraction of the whole game’s population.
“Rioting” on a electronic video game is cringe worthy as it is and against gacha? you don’t need gacha to progress through the game, this is beyond stupid.

All I see is people whinning because “People played the game more than me and have better things than me” Boo ■■■■■■■ hoo.

If you guys are smart, just carry on with your boycott or whatever, and dont let anarth get to you, a prolonged quarrel between users could just lead to thread locked.

On the other hand, i bet someone would just amke a new thread.

9 Likes

Smart guy. You realized what white knights here do to derail threads.

1 Like

You fail to grasp the irony of this riot…I will stop trying to point it out.

6 Likes

keep fight for unfair itens

hi guys, keep up good fight against imc #boycottforjustice

here i will show my support for this cause!! :smile:

7 Likes

The irony of this “riot” is that costumers are not satisfied about the service they paid for.
Wait, this is no irony.
People that bought has MORE reasons to complain. While they should to stop buying this ■■■■.

You guys that talk about hipocrisy, I talk about reality. You and the ones like you are just delusional.
How about stick to the real world?
"Hey, I did not bought your product, but I want to make a complain about how it sucks."
This is how stupid you sound.

Meanwhile, the other costumers that did not buy this cube, they are costumers anyway, so no contradictions here.

BoycottForJustice

2 Likes

No dude, you couldn’t be more mistaken, this is an international game and yes,english is the most efficient way to comunicate, but it’s not mandatory since there are people and servers from different countries/regions. Así que si yo quiero escribir en castellano, en frances o en italiano, y vos no me entendés porque sos un ignorante que habla un solo idioma, jodete, no es mi culpa ni la de nadie tu carencia cultural. ¿Capice?

5 Likes