Tree of Savior Forum

iTOS First Earth Tower 20/F Clear

With the end of King of the Tower, we decided to set our sights on clearing the entire tower. There was a lot of determination to follow up on the 10/F and 15/F clears. Kind of wish we were able to do this before the card system came out, to challenge ourselves and be able to say that we did, but in the end we ended up using cards to trump the tower in our first try after we were able to enter the instance once again following the overloaded servers incident.

I don’t have much to say really. We won’t be trying to farm weapons. It takes way too many cubes and way too much money. We will be aiming to challenge the KR players to clearing Solmiki 21-40/F once it’s released, though I suppose they’ll have a head start on us since they probably get it tomorrow.

Thanks as always to my awesome teammates @Kuroi, @lindely, @LunarRabbit, and @Vheissu, all of which who stayed motivated even when IMC wouldn’t let us run ET the past few days. Thanks as well to the members of the community who continued to support our endeavors.

New information about the floors beyond will be available in the Earth Tower Handbook at some point along with general updates when I have the time. So on and so forth.

26 Likes

How many of these members took advantage of “features” of iToS?
/sarc

Seriously though, congrats! This is a huge milestone!

Well, congratulations on doing it. That’s a thing to put under the belt.

After this, how close are you guys for full set of Lolopanter?
While weapons are their own beast, more or less how much would take for the pendant and armor?

Assuming they all have the gloves and boots, they are about 5% of the way there :wink:

@Jariu

We have enough cubes thanks to King of the Tower to complete both the chestpiece and the pants as well. Currently though, none of us have the silver to re-roll the cubes. We’re working on it.

I wonder if its closer to 50% or 66%, hope your rerolls will give us a better estimate.

I wish I could have seen it live

but congrats

Congratulations and you have a really great composition of classes in your party.

1 Like

Congratz! What do you mean by “even when IMC wouldn’t let us run ET the past few days”?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is correct! We were able to do one run of ET in the last four days of the event. Sadly, that meant 14 less cubes, but it is what it is. While I’m miffed there was no extension of the event, I suppose it cannot be helped.

how can you not finish ET 20F if some members of those party are using +25 sets and weapons? you know who you are :slight_smile:

You can inspect us all you want. :slight_smile: Not a single one of us has a +15 even. I stream my own inventory quite often as well, as well as put up gameplay videos showing the damage we inflict and take inside the tower.

4 Likes

SO SALTY keeeeeek
20 words of salty

1 Like

50 layers of saltiness would be better.

1 Like

Weapons are not their go? D:

That’s mine.