Tree of Savior Forum

iTOS First Earth Tower 15/F Clear

@Veritas Congrats!! All the best for your 16F+ clears~~ Fighting!! o/

If only cubes past 5f had 100% chance to give essence, pretty much any piece of gear other than gloves/boots is so ridiculously expensive and luck based. Probably 50% chance to get a useless fragment in every cube. Some korean guy reerolled 30 something 20f cubes and barely came close to half the essences required for his weapon. That’s 2 weeks straight of doing 20f clears and even with some lucky rolls he still is nowhere close to his weapon after spending over 30 mill.

1 Like

@SlyGoat - Quite hyped! Will probably farm out the chestpiece and maybe the pants during it, if I don’t run out of silver re-rolling.

This is the video @Vheissu has mentioned in his post.

The player is from the original 20/F KR clearing comp. They had 36 cubes, each 500’000 silver per re-roll. After 72 re-rolls, or 36’000’000 silver, he managed to get 66 essences, of the required 120 (for 1H) or 140 (for 2H) essences you require for a weapon. Probability from this sample size suggests it’d take you over 70’000’000 silver to actually get a weapon in a timely manner, as well as a metric ton of patience and luck.

Which makes the weapon stats quite poor for the effort needed, especially with the expansion looming ahead.
Hope they reduce the cost, like allowing us to skip to the 15th floor, halfing the essense required, make essense 100%, give us ‘lv 2’ earth fragments to ‘upgrade’ base lolo gear, etc…
Or even replace lolopanther stats with the 40F gear lol, only then can I see it being worth a 150+hrs +70mil silver investment for just the weapon.

Except the new 21F+ cubes will take 600k+ to re-roll. XD I can already see it.

40F cube requires rerolling your entire character to reroll the cube.

11 Likes

thank you for showing dude really must be a teamplay :slight_smile: goodluck on the next journey on upper floors

and thank you for playing fair i salute players like you and your team :slight_smile:

It’s players like you guys keep the game alive. Good work and congrats for the clear. Good luck and hopefully see you guys clear the 20F soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cannot imagine how hard is for you guys to see all those exploits/bugs around… anyway, congrats XD @LunarRabbit I remember you from the kToS haha we used to play in a party, I’m also a Brazilian .

After the 7F bug fixes, I know many parties will attempt to reach the highest floor. Gl to all; it will be interesting to see who reaches 20F first.
I would root for you guys, but our party is aiming for the to too :>

Congratulation! You guys rock!! :smiley:

whats ur gear lunar. I heard from mango podcast yesterday u can do 30k crit lol

Will F7 be fixed tomorrow? Don’t see anything about it in the patch notes.

We don’t know yet. Either the patch notes are incomplete or it’s not fixed. We’ll know tomorrow. I’m think it is fixed just not mentioned.

If you log in tomorrow and you can equip cards, there’s a very high chance it’s fixed.

Mind if i ask is Kuroi wiling to show case his items :’) ,i am really curious to know what does he have XD

it was fixed and that was pretty great
they also fixed ground skills not showing
also manged to get 10F cube without diev or cryo in party :slight_smile: so pretty happy with that

I have some question on diev and PD

1. how useful is world tree for dps check floors and bosses in a party with/without cryo3. and do you turn on the attribute that make the radius smaller for more uptime?
  2. how useful is pandemic here?

thanks

1. World Tree disables enemy AI pretty much entirely for it’s duration, and with Pass and Laima there’s not too much downtime between the waves, buying you a lot of time to act without much fear of getting killed. I don’t turn on the attribute to increase the uptime, since the area coverage is significantly smaller with it on. Time not spent worrying about getting hit is time spent on the offensive.
  2. It’s as good as your teammates are at CC. It’s not great with Freeze since the snapshot duration is somewhat short, but it works well with long-duration debuffs like Sleep. Optional skill and has its uses.

6f if pretty easy with the huge buff to linker.
7f is really strait forward now with the bug fixed since most parties will have a warlock which counts as like 12 characters
8f is fast and easy
9f feels easier than 4f since mobs run slower
10f is trickier, but easy with decent coordination

Have you guys passed 12F after this update yet?
Were really hesitant to try since its not worth losing too many runs during event :V

Given the bonus cubes, just beating 15F will save like 1hr worth of time per run. I hope this event becomes permanent tbh. Cause getting the 20F weapons cost a staggering amount of time and silver even with the event.