Tree of Savior Forum

🇮🇹 Centurion Rework 🇮🇹

#Centurion Rework Suggestion :it:

Conscript - summons a conscript, conscript stat depends on swordsman level and SPR stat.
summon 1
summon 2
summon 3
summon 4
summon 5

Rally Call - recall your conscript to drop their formation and to come near you

Form Shield Wall - command your conscript to form a shield wall where the centurion is facing. Immune from physical attacks from the front.
block X
block X
block X
block X
block X

Form Spear Wall - comand your conscripts to marche forward in phalanx formation toward the direction your facing and pushback enemies, chance to bleed.
PAtk% + SPR(x)?
PAtk% + SPR(x)?
PAtk% + SPR(x)?
PAtk% + SPR(x)?
PAtk% + SPR(x)?

Throw Pillum - command your conscripts to throw a pillum in the direction you are facing.
throws 1 Pillum PAtk% + SPR(x)?
throws 2 Pillum PAtk% + SPR(x)?
throws 3 Pillum PAtk% + SPR(x)?
throws 4 Pillum PAtk% + SPR(x)?
throws 5 Pillum PAtk% + SPR(x)?

Special Formation - form a special formation
% chance to inflict confuse, provoke, or fear

4 Likes

A rework for a for an unavailable class? Your “design” is just another summon cls, nothing special.

Luckily thats not the logic imc used when they made necro after summoner, whats wrong wtih more classes that makes use of minions?

This would’ve made go full on Centurion.
Commanding troops, instead of just gaining new ways to swing a sword.

From the videos I’ve seen of the old (RIP Centurion Master) Centurion, it was very intrusive on a party, forced them to a certain stance and made it so that their skills didn’t work with the formations.

well there is a “summoner” archer in the works, the Puppeteer class since last year.

would be an army with shinobi. lol

I loved the concept of Centurion, and maybe if they flesh it out better it would be better.
I hope it wont be scrapped permanently but will make its eventual return, i’d roll that straight away.