Tree of Savior Forum

Is WTFast allowed to use on TOS?

As many people know, many SA players are suffering with connection issues and aren’t being able to play.

Its been more than 2 days and no solution from the administration and i would like to ask if WTFast is allowed to use and play, at least on this situation, because many people can’t login and are loosing token benefits/etc.

Heres a old post from a user explaining how to configure and play and this was the only solution i’ve found.

So its safe or not?

which WTFast network route is working?

Afaik, WTFast may help you personally a little, but puts an even bigger strain on the servers. I don’t think IMC really approves of that.

I also heard that users got banned for WTFast, although they managed to successfully appeal and got unbanned.

Just not worth it imo. Go play something else till the server stabilizes and demand compensation for the server downtime.

1 Like

I’m using it since I was in Klaipeda, using the Florida servers back then through Steam. I had no problems so far. Now in the SA server I’m using the Brasilian WTFast servers and it’s working just fine. You don’t even need to set anything up: Open Steam, open WTFast, select Tree of Savior (eng) from the list, sort the server list by ping, manually select the Brasilian ones with the lowest ping. Voila!

She pretty much said it all.

Just wanted to add that IMC will obviously add time to the tokens. I believe they did so for the 24 hour maintenances we had, but I could be wrong. Either way, you’ll definitely get compensation.

A warning using VPN’S that use shared IP’s.

IF SOMEONE IS IP BLOCKED OR BANNED WHILE USING THE SAME VPN “IP” AS YOU ARE YOU WILL ALSO BE BLOCKED BANNED.

Can’t be helped, three days already and no SA server solution yet. We just want to play, and IMC don’t show any effort on solve our problem.

Well, guess i’m going to wait for a While but if this problem persists for like 1 week i’ll not see a better option but using this.