Tree of Savior Forum

Is Tree of Savior worth getting back into?

no, is not because magic damage suck on Cleric[cannot ignore high mdef on mobs = low damage on endgame mobs; could change, dev currently consider rod mastery for cleric, wait for mid/end July for KTOS news, they will balance cleric more].

You are slave to other people reduce mdef for you to deal gud damage.

Miko only gud for boosting other player magic attack (and clapping capella now)

omikuji unreliable, hamaya damage low, broom useless, gohei useless, clap only for diev statue and capela.
miko worst cleric aside priest, support niche.

if wants dps on cleric you need druid (attack-, crit rate- and crit dmg boost) and/or inquisitor (def ignore on dmg skills, wheel double hits of physikal attack skill used on it)
unless you want drag runecaster with you everywhere.

yes, for casual play exo/chaplain/miko is great, but at same time it doesnt matter when gear up, most mobs will die in 1 hit, even with smite…

Well we have reset event going on so try it. Its strong because capella boost all exorcist’s skill and up too 160% when max it’s attributed. The duration can be extend with miko’s clap for 100% uptime. Hamaya has a combo with exorcist entity, causing light pillar on enemies hit by entity while hamaya is active. Does alot of damage on group mob. You could farm easy mob with chap auto attack.

Your healing is from cleric. Just becuz chap and miko has high spr ratio you shouldn’t have any problem with healing your own hp.

Check this link for miko chap exorcist doing cm

There’s two people telling me completely opposite things… But you provided video footage of the build in what appears to be high level content, and it looks like it’s dealing high damage. And I like both the Chaplain and Miko outfits, so it makes me want to try the build even more. I can’t try the build quickly though because I haven’t played in years, so I have to start a new character.

One of my concerns though is that I won’t have a place in the dungeon raids or whatever where you team up with the other players to clear them, since this build can’t heal other players. How would I participate in those dungeon raids?

Also, @Indygo mentioned Priest > PD > Miko. Would a build like that have enough damage to solo level?

your focus right now is to get to lv 380+ ASAP before july 30th (reset event deadline) with any build that can (solo) leveling fastest. After that, you can reset to any build that you dream of.

come on man :tired:

let’s keep the community a friendly and welcoming place, and not a place for some hard lovelove for peeps undergoing existencial crisis :hey:

@Himiko hmmmmm, if damage is what you are looking for, maybe exorcist then Owo

from my exp, i made a shop class cleric and used the exorcist class to level it up owO

2 Likes

if you going with chap miko exorcist. Consider yourself a dps and fill in the dps slot. In normal raid and velcoffer you will be doing just fine. But in legend chicken you better find other build if you wanna participate even as dps role.

Keep in mind that the build I provide you is based on what I assume you want to play. Since forcing people to play other class that they don’t like or not their theme won’t satisfy their gameplay. Hence I only give you the buils which seems fit to your liking. But unfortunately if you want to be fill as a healer. Having miko in your build won’t fit in the healer meta. Playing in public group will always called out for the meta healer. Our current popular healer builds are priest kabbalist pd or priest oracle pd. But both these build lack solo power. you will be bored to death with leveling.

I advise you to

1. level up 2 char to lv 50.
  2. Go to reset helper and use the lv4 reset voucher to save up reset points.
  3. Then play 2 build which you think will fit.

in the end if you dont like your build and the event expire you will still have 3000 points to reset your class.

ps. if you like chaplain costume. try chap monk inq. its fun autoattacking build with few setups. great solo cm and dps. cheers.

1 Like

CM stage 1-5 is not high content. as long as have a good weapon or equip/skill with defense ignore damage (frieno set, masinios crosbow) you clear level 1-5 no problem.

CM only get hard from stage 6 on to stage 7, where def increase harshly.
If never play CM after Re:build, one wont know,so keep in mind it easy content clear showcased, only need gud weapon to carry through.

This game is a shitshow. Laggy, buggy, broken, rng heavy, etc. My guildies call it tree of sht for a reason. And yet, we’re still playing it because we just can’t forget that one time where rngeezus blessed us with his grace and give us a loot that we desperately want from raids.

2 Likes

Some of you are taking this video game way too personal.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.