Tree of Savior Forum

Is Tree of Savior worth getting back into?

Try searching for exorcist-chaplain-miko it is currently one of the strongest dps in cleric build. this build deals high amount of holy damage and can heal yourself since chap and miko has high spr ratio. since u say u usually play solo so i advise you to check out this build.

or PvP or endgame content :haha:

1 Like

tenor

4 Likes

Hi. I am in same situation at you. I remember the first 3 months when this game was released and me and my friends were enjoying a lot, grinding. We quit when we noticed that almost most areas in map has more bots than actual players :smiley:

Field maps are barely content though; Quick to level passed. Besides- bots only on a few specific maps around 315 where you will be questing passed >.>;

not saying bots aren’t a problem but any max level char will basically never see them or feel their presence.

EDIT: @Himiko give the game a chance and if you are on Klaipedia reach out to me in game, I’d love to help!

~AzuraSkyy

Sell your soul to this game, your wallet, your salary, everything.

I’m on my way toward my 9th character now, planning to do 20 characters with different builds and playstyle.

2 Likes

its a good game.
worse than current iterations of WoW and FF, but tbh those games change a lot quicker than TOS, also TOS is a little more casual friendly. Both WoW and FF were worse than TOS one week ago (before shadowbringers and 8.2), and they can become worse again.

1 Like

Just a tip from mine

Go search a good meta build on your preffered class / make farming class
Do DQ’s for silver / bless frag (if you’re lazy doing nests /DG/ HG
Don’t Hiatus just because there are still things that you hate about TOS
Just earn and save silver for future purposes. Because of that when the time comes… (Good balancing / rework classes / new classes / new meta build)
you won’t have prob spending with silvers cuz you’re prepared :tired:

currently not worth, because iTOS not yet has new legend raid.
Maybe wait till December or till next year so new legend gear can be afford on market once reach level cap.

Optimisation is bad, game still on crooks most time, no good servers make problem worse.

could be that TOS gets new client next year, they currently test many improvement to make use of computer resource beter.

I play Starbound lately

maybe try PD or druid to replace priest?

same here. 12 chars and planning on 5 more, at least.

I think you should play what you find funny, but we must agree that your build isn’t the most suitable for solo playing. Try making alt characters to get money (e.g. Alchemist to sell potions, or Squire to repair armor) and gear up to make that less painful.

Would that make me worse in dungeons?

Let me re-explain myself. I want to still do the dungeons and stuff where you team up with other players to clear them, but I also tend to solo when it comes to levelling up instead of running around with other people all the time. Would Priest > Diev > Miko still be bad for that?

Diev > Miko is great for late game challenge mode silver farming but not so good for solo leveling up sine your dps is very limited. Go with exo or pd would be much better due to op dps skill or super fast movement speed. keep priest makes you always wanted for any type of dungeon raids. after you get close to max level, you can change your build to priest dive miko if you want to. it is just not recommended for early leveling as your frist charactor. exo - pd - priest is the one of the best starting build for new platyers

I understand, but Miko is my favorite class and I would like to have my initial build include that class in it. What would you recommend for a Miko build to suit my purposes? I need enough damage to solo level but also enough healing for group dungeons. Unless Miko is just really bad for what I’m trying to do.

hmpf…PD or druid would help with the damage. PD ofc has the whole aoe dot combo thing and druid has lyca which does pretty good damage on its own.

and i say plague doc OR druid, because i think if you want to heal you want a priest in it, mostly because of revive and res.

priest ; PD ; miko , would be good imo, since druid doesnt scale well with all the SPR

See mike section

I’m considering using this build. Is it really one of the strongest dps cleric builds? I haven’t seen anyone mention it and I haven’t seen it in the build ranking. And where does the healing come from in that build?