Tree of Savior Forum

Is Token at the Market Become Rarer in Your Server?

I just want to know. Is token selling via market become rarer or no at all? Me, in varena server (SEA) hasn’t spotted any single token at market and been shouting for a week buying it. What about your server?

3 Likes

In klaipeda it’s not rare, but more expensive than before

If this doesnt offend you, would you mind to tell how much token in klai right now? Is it capped on 3,5m? Thanks in advance

3.6m - 4m typically

20 charas

Wow, i thought IMC put the maximum cap for token price. Afaik, it’s 3,5m in here. Means you cant put token price more than 3,5m. It was abundant at 3m-3,5m (max price), but since RMT rates became cheaper, no one is willing to sell token.

1 Like

If u dont buy single token for 1 month please just leave game.

Stop crying about token prices this game donations for better place…

AND ITS FKN CHEAP!

1 Like

who’s crying? i dont even cry, just asking lol

7 Likes

most if not all whales go for cubes instead of token and if somebody shouts that they are selling token it almost instant sell.

1 Like

is it common for person/people shouting to sell tokens in your server?

1 Like

There isn’t gvg giving away tons of TP anymore so guilds exploited the ■■■■ out of it ,that’s why.

3 Likes

yeah i think so haha. I think IMC should increase the maximum cap for token price. So that seller still benefits much from selling token.

2 Likes

That’s cute. At least ppl are still selling tokens at your servers. In SEA servers there are ppl that offer 6m or 7m per token and I dont know if they have successfully bought tokens. Sea servers have literally no token for weeks now. Though its ok since I just do Saalus. Im glad I lose 1 run since its too much of a chore now.

Probably because of this thread

Boycott for justice peeps.

#Sarcasm

2 Likes

token price in market at other server is 6m to 7m, i think tos is at high end economy now, where token is a super good investment where the veteran players can profit a lots from using it.
since the dungeons and other only benefits high lvl players, players with multiple characters can easily make 1 to 5m by doing saalus , earth tower and dungeons per day.

An Analysis
most cash players don’t want to sell token is because, they are new players!! , old veteran players with multiple characters want token!!
old veteran cash players have tokens so they don’t need token.

thus, only those old greedy non cash veteran want to buy token for a cheap price , to profit greatly from it!!

3 Likes

Federmin server tokens are untradeable, None were in market and mine had run out. So I went and spent the tp for one, noticed when I hovered over it, it was untradeable status.

2 Likes

Interesting, anyone else have this too?

As far as I know, token cant be traded personally (e.g. Trading with player), but still can be transferred via team storage and sold via market.

1 Like

But in fedimian the maximum price is set to 3.5m… so nobody is selling em

1 Like

Token in such high end economy gameplay, token should be valued at higher price, in a high economy value situation, there is tremendous increase in value of aggregated assets of all players and their earning abilities~

just answer me one question, what can u buy with 3.1m after the 10% commission via market, if tokens were to sell by new cash players to old greedy veteran players at 3.5m ?
conclusion, only new stupid players will sell token ~ well mostly new players are non cash players. GG

conclusion
with no GVG free tp, and cheaper RMT, and bots farming for expensive gears and etc…
any smart cash veteran players will not sell token at a loss!! because they can profit greatly from using the token~
token should be sold or bought at 6m to 10m~!!

3 Likes

i luv yu 20charzzzzz

1 Like

sometimes people like to reply not to understand hueheueheu

~wigglewiggle,2017

2 Likes