Tree of Savior Forum

Is Token at the Market Become Rarer in Your Server?

mengo~ fruit brain, no brain?
new player, token , yes
old player, cash, token, yes
old old player, no cash, no token, no~
token , high price, all, happy~

1 Like

Orsha has been like this for weeks now, from time to time you can catch 1 token (at best), but no more than that, and its very rare, so yeah, i went to check out Klai server and there was plenty of tokens there.

1 Like

who cares about Tokens anyway?
You have to spend so much time to actually benefit from the so-called Token benefits that itā€™s already close to addiction.
I wonā€™t buy any Token anymore, be it for silver or TP,itā€™s just useless, especially once the Saalus update gives you two cubes per run&character & guaranteed silver without Token.

3 Likes

no token,no cash, imc no happy~

1 Like

Last weekend I checked (just logged in to buy that event pirate hat lel) and there were no tokens being sold in market at Telsiai. No selling shout neither but there were some buying shouts. .

1 Like

it means IMC wants you to buy tokens with TP.

1 Like

Exactly! Why would I spent my rl money to make a loss? Iā€™d rather spend $10 and get 10m from rmt.

Heā€™s not saying itā€™s expensive. Heā€™s saying thereā€™s NONE on market. I could buy a fewā€¦ if someone sold them!

Plot twist: IMC has an account with unlimited silver that auto-buys tokens on market.

In order to beat RMT, you must become RMT.

/jkOfCourse

2 Likes

on kali tokens are 4.5m D: . they were 6m the other day

I really wonder when I see posts like this, you do understand that in the end IMC gets paid no matter who is buying the token right?

Back on topicā€¦

I used to see 2 full pages of tokens a couple of months ago (or maybe half a year ago w/e) during ToSā€™s prime, when the game was still fun and not so P2W.

Well, I logged in like last week to check the state of tokensā€¦there was all of 1 token for sale, for 3.5M i believe on Orsha serverā€¦

The fall from grace xD

1 Like

Silute, same problem, topped at 3.5 m.

3 Likes

A year ago Token is worth 400k-700k. In just one year the price has risen to 3.5m (actual value costs 7-10m). This is inflation. IMC needs to remove the price cap and let the people decide the value of Tokens. Players will not sell Tokens in the market because the price is not worth it.

1 Like

While i understand this is an issue, i believe however that recenlty iTOS has lost some of their playerbase again. During the reset event the market was more alive than ever and it was like that untill the boring events like the way of the pirates and the whale event started, you can notice this with the amount of player shops in game and also the lack of stuff on the marketplace, i think that servers with low population are the ones that are being affected the most and its easier to notice on those servers. To be honest, i was thinking on selling tokens on Orsha, but since the market its so dead thereā€™s actually nothing i need to buy with that money.

I think lots of people are tired of not getting some sort of content update, IMO once the RNG system or the SORC patch comes to iTOS population might grow again.

The token market went on drought after IMC released the TP limitations, which makes me wonder if the token market was actually controlled by people using fraudulent/stolen credit cards.

1 Like

Partly, and the active population dropped recently too. Less than 4k online over the weekend which is the lowest since combat update. People buying gamble cubes over token doesnā€™t help as well.

Iā€™m still unsure if itā€™s cause gold sellers were putting them on the market and doing charge backs. And only legit tokens are left. Or if people just decided theyā€™re better off with the gacha.

1 Like

It could be. Since tp limitation applied, token selling became rarer and almost none selling.

I usually shouted to buy token and someone replied me via pm. It was priced at 3,3m while token was worth enough to sell. Now, the emergence of bots shouting cheaper silver rates, which exceeds the value of token capped at 3,5m just make it worse. By now, in varena, token should be priced at least 7m or more to follow the silver rates.

Agreed. As a supporter for ToS previously by subscribing to the game via 99TP monthly, I stopped using TP and just buy the tokens off the market. Previously I would have helped a little by putting a couple of tokens up on sale, but recent inactivity on iToS updates really puts me off. Didnā€™t even bother to gacha or leticia cube now, nor top up any TP.

Many of my friends in game went on a hiatus too due to lack of updates. Now my online ToS active time is a mere 1% compared to what was before, sighz.

3 Likes