Tree of Savior Forum

Is this the fountain of silver of Gold/Silver sellers?

• Server : Orsha

• Team Name : Source-, Resource, Sorachan

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 11AM

• Evidence

I think that I found the source of silver of the gold/silver sellers in Orsha
3 acc, simmilar names, at the same place, and stay dead for a long time for the same time.
This is a case of multiple accounts to farm silver and probably for a gold/silver seller in Orsha sever.
By the time I’m posting this, it has been an hour for this 3 dead chars, on the same team, probably from the same person/gold seller company.
And yes, I’m farming silver for myself, as I have a little time to play the game, and to make a good char, you need a lot of silver.

1 Like

Yeah yeah. You probably never took a look in Dina bee farm.
Going by your logic, if three players who are good friends IRL and pick up similar names, and make a necro, they all are gold sellers.
As the name itself implies they were “AFK” so even if they die, they can’t revive. Your own words are enough to tell that they aren’t botting. So, IMC can’t do anything.
P.S. I am not advocating for AFK necro but please keep you hypothesis about some players belonging to goldseller company to yourself.

EDIT: IMC never said multi- accounts are illegal. So even if someone makes 10x accounts and AFK necro with all, they aren’t breaking rules as long as they aren’t using any illegal programs/macro/bots.

3 Likes

3 friends picking similar names in a game I agree is a common thing to happen.
But did you look at the names
Source, Resource = source of silver. Source for who?
Is not a character name, is a team name. 2 Acc only for source of silver.
If this is not a source for gold/silver seller, nothing else is.
I know the chances of IMC did something on Orsha about this is almost Zero.
I just post this to the few people on the server knows that something like this is a thing.

1 Like

Then you know nothing.
You looked their guild names and bothered knowing about those?
You sound like a necro whose farming spot has been taken by someone else.
All thanks to lvl up events, new players never had to suffer from dina bee. I would suggest to go and take a look. You will understand what I mean. And make team in other servers and look there too. Its common scenario everywhere.
Everyone knows about this (now don’t say that despite being a necro yourself you didn’t know).
Accusing someone of with being associated with goldseller company and

without any legit proof of their connections is not good.

2 Likes

wow
Keep defending this thing like it was your own acc.
As a Necro I was hoping that the nerf ( lifespan) should be implemented as the buff of damage to end this kind of thing for good. Will become more easy to know who is using macro/bot and its realy an acc from gold sellers.

1 Like

Well you don’t really know but I am one of the most hardcore hater of AFKnecro.
And I am not oblidged to answer whether to whom those accounts belong to. Many many Orshans know who those players in solitary cells are.
“Hoping something from IMC” ain’t gonna cut in.
IMC is known to crush all hopes.

Anyways, let IMC decide whether “they are the source of goldsellers” bcz you definitely don’t have any evidence of that and neither IMC can prove it ( I know those players like others).

According to your logic if someone names their team as “killer” they are murderers ain’t it.

And as i told, you know nothing. You don’t even read the account bans IMC puts up in forums.

“almost zero” when you aren’t even aware of anything and speculating non-sense. Go look in forums.
IMC has banned quite a many of goldsellers in orsha in past few weeks(even if has no effect).

1 Like

I see the ban list and in Orsha server is so rare to see a bot ban.
There’s bots on high lv maps for months and nothing is done about it.

1 Like

Your first post is bleeding with uncertainty, it starts with “i think” and later continues with “probably from the same person/gold seller company”

EDIT: i even noticed that your title is a question just now!

That being said, you say that ‘‘this is a case of multiple accounts to farm silver’’ and ‘‘they have been dead for 3 hours’’. Farm what silver? the silver that they cant collect because theyre dead? They’ve been dead for 3 hours as you said, that means 3 hours less production of silver. Have you ever seen a bot? I’ve killed a few dozens of them by spawning a strong monster next to them. If you get them killed, they respawn quickly after and go to the town to repair and come back to lose as least silver gain as possible. Is that what they’re doing? How do they sell silver that doesn’t exist? Enlighten us all.

2 Likes

probably hahah you got the points, that branco guy just make staff lough at your post :3

Sora and Source are know players on Orsha, so this post is dumb o.o

Also i recognize your nickname. You are always sitting on that spot. So im guessing you just got salty Source took your spot to exp leech Sora overnight =3=

3 Likes

Yup, TS is just salty because his afk necro spot is taken. Get lost.

2 Likes

That’s nice. All of you seems to enjoy cancerous players. This source/resource is probably doing something worth of investigation.
I’ll never make reports anymore in this game, I just don’t care anymore.
I see something like this in a game and people who defend this practice like multiple acc to make the economy worse on a server that is almost dead and don’t see this kind of thing as suspicious.
I got in this place and all 3 was dead. I’m not complaning about using the spot.
When I got no spot I just don’t stay there and close the game.
It seems its time to stop playing this cancer.
If a GM read this just delete if this is not seems suspicious and IMC don’t care abou this at all.
I give up.

1 Like

What the hell is this shiz? The game is so dead that some necromancers are now ranting in the forums?

For the record imc doesnt care. They only give copy paste statements and have no idea what they’re talking about. As if letting the dev team will change anything.

Why should you care about the economy? Are you in the position to talk about that? Man you are kinda lucky this is not 2016 otherwise a lot of people will be calling you out. There used to be a lot of people who have low opinions of afk farmers. They quit though.

Anyways I wish you luck. A necro cancer flaming another necro cancer is hilarious. :joy::joy::joy:

Will ignore nitpickers

4 Likes

Necros are free to farm afk.

That is Kim’s will.

1 Like

Nobody’s defending them. They’re just rejecting your theory.

Have you ever seen goldsellers ? They’re bots. They don’t stay dead. They respawn to town, they repair/buy items, and go back to the exact same map and spot. I know, I have several Oracles. I’ve killed LOTS of them. It’s always the same (Fun fact: actually they used to simply spam “Yes” all boxes when in town and buying from an NPC. So you could duel them and kill them in town. Much fun)
Necros staying dead ? That means they’re simply AFK accounts, not bots or goldsellers.
Also they are in a guild… goldsellers don’t join guilds.
Those are obviously side accounts of one or several legit players, using Necros for what it is meant to be: a class that exists solely to AFK-farm silver.
There’s literally nothing that makes it seem like they’re goldsellers.

a NECRO FARMER FLAMING ANOTHER NECRO FARMER fuk off w the conspiracy theories thx

3 Likes

This is what TOS has been reduced to, afk players arguing each other for afk spots.

What a joke.

By the way is multi-account afking allowed? OP you should tag staff to clarify.

1 Like

If it’s not in the same machine it is allowed.

:octopus:

Soon i’ll get a third notebook.

1 Like

Kim appreciates ya efforts in boosting the fake population numbers :+1:

Farming silver is the true endgame content. :mouse2:

2 Likes