Tree of Savior Forum

Is this a good start or rerol

Hi i want to make a good musketer build or at least an archer build with great dps which isnt fletcher
So i wanted to make a musketer build but i went archer-ranger can i make a good musketer build with it or a good dps build which isnt fletcher if so then what build is it and if it is not good then i need to reroll and pick quarrel shooter right

IMO

• Ranger C3 Wugushi C2 Musketeer C1
  • Ranger C1 Sapper C2 Wugushi C2 Musketeer C1
    would work fine.

Kay thx and what will be good for stats alloction

Would do 2:1 str:dex and a bit of con, maybe even more str since wugushi don’t really need dex.

I went canoneer with this build, but I think musketeer should work fine too.

Kay i think i will go with ranger 3 wugushi 2 musketer 1 i think but what if insted of 1 sircle of wilugushi i do one circle of falconer

Not sure it’s a good idea, Wugushi requieres C2 to shine, Throw pot (aoe) and poison duration are really good.

If you want falconner maybe something along
Ranger C3 Archer C2 Falconer C1 should be viable too. not optimal though since it may work better with a QS3

Kay il go with wugushi then thx very mouch for the help and if itsnot to mouch can you put wugushi and ranger skill build if its not to mouch to ask

Here you go :

Before you go ranger 3 please consider this discussion (will edit the link in).

OK editing is f’ed up for some reason.

This discussion talks about going past ranger 1. This is relevant to you since you are not going rogue 1 for