Tree of Savior Forum

Is there anyway I can help out with this game/forum/community?

HI, I know there are people doing language conversions. But are there any other jobs that need doing to help the game/community out?

I’m a web developer and graphic artist so i’m on my pc all day anyways. So if anyone knows of a list of jobs that need doing. Could you link it please I’d like to have a look.

If not no problem I’m just looking forward to playing.

You don’t need to know Korean to translate the text. If you are a fluent English speaker then just helping to find the smaller mistakes or correct broken lines is a tremendous help. Besides that there really isn’t much to do. They would ask for our help in the forums if they needed it. As for communities maybe you could help contribute to a fan site (helping with the wiki, updating site, moderation, etc.) You can contact @Flash to see if ToSBase needs any help.

I do need help with one thing, creating a easy to access spreadsheet/database where people playing CBT can enter lines to be reviewed and edited. I could use google sheets but I am afraid people might delete others entries. Since you are a web designer maybe you know of a good way to collect results efficiently. It would be of tremendous help so that the translators can help find more lines quickly.

Heres a great resource for translating:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ll definitely read everything when playing now.