Tree of Savior Forum

Is storage being shared between account now?

This is just suck…

they want us to grind for everything on all our toons , just account wide storage would b so nice.

Yeah, I read about things losing Potential when you trade/buy/sell/transfer them. Aside from it being a bad system, it also doesn’t make sense at all.

If I acquire a rod/staff with my Archer, I want to be able to transfer it to my Wizard without losing anything on it. I haven’t heard of any MMORPG where equipment becomes permanently worse just by trading it.

And yeah, it doesn’t make sense. Why would the item’s potential drop from trading? What in-game justification exists for that? I completely understand the potential dropping from failing an upgrade of some sort, because you actively work on the equipment. But trading does nothing to the equipment aside from being passed on from one person to the other

If I give a glass of water to my friend, the glass doesn’t immediately lose potency. That’s just ridiculous

1 Like

i laughed more than i should on that post. potatoes for you my friend.

hey can u transfer silver too this way ?

Here we go, 1 slot is smth, but potential and other things are suck

1 Like

With current system, you can’t transfer money/silver. All you can do is buy item and put it on share warehouse. :sunglasses:

Kinda sucks. I hope they will do something for our version.

so no point making a merchant class if i cant even share my profits, and thanks for the reply .

I thought 1:1 trade with token benefits are allowed to transfer silver too?

but how will u transfer money from ur alt to main ?

Ask a friend for help then.

and he was talking about the storage system .

All infos are from KTOS, i’m not sure whether we can transfer silver or not in iTOS. Maybe we need clarification from staff or wait until server is open.

Yes. You can’t trade silver with 1:1 too. Only item with potential.

What can I say is hopefully we can transfer silver in itos. :sunglasses:

Wow, too many changes since CBT.
And these changes are so bad…
Maybe that is the way they try to kill bot, but it’s not that good.

What? I loose potential on my items when I share among my characters? How does that make sense? I had plans to farm stuff for my 2nd chars and have some basic items for all of my chars…this ruined it. I was shocked when I heard that IMC did not have a shared storage…but this is not the solution…O don’t understand what they are thinking.

@Staff_Julie do you know if we will get the exact same shared storage system? It sounds bad…I hope it’s not finalized.

1 Like

Pretty much my point.

That is why korean was so angry at the opening of TOS last December. :sunglasses:

I see, well, I guess I have to learn to get used it.

There is a way to transfer silver. It’s sell a weak equipment with high price and have your merchant char buy that equipment , but loss 30% silver in the process though(10% if have token) it’s possible but I think it isn’t worth .

Sounds like another nightmare? Just another thing making it harder to enjoy the game? 0.o