Tree of Savior Forum

Is shinobi even worth it?

I feel like waiting 4-6 hours for a flower to spawn is ridiculously stupid for a class that isn’t even meta. They need to address this problem this is why shinobi is so underplayed.

yeah what is Murmnobi pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

2 Likes

A Swordsman build that can get you top DPS in WB these days is definitely worth it.

Isn’t even meta? What are you talking about?

1 Like

Buying the unlock from someone else is always an option.

This guy clearly haven’t 330’d yet

Read this:

^ What this guy said.

Nobi isnt meta??? HUUUUHHHH? Dude are you playing under the rock Oor something

If you go and check the wb scene all the top ranking teams will have 1-3 murm nobis, even just 1 murm nobi that is well geared can carry a party and get rank easy

Being a Naruto is never worth it)

What does an optimized dps shinobi look like? Months ago, there were rumors of nerf. Not sure which build/class in particular. Afair, it’s the one with strike skills

Not sure about non-Hop builds, but my guildie has a Sw1 Pel1 Hop3 Rod1 Shinobi Murm1 that can carry a party with at least 1 Chrono. Equipped with Leather Solmiki set, Solmiki Spear and Emengard shield - high ugprade, high trans.

Sair 3 Nobi isn’t worth it but if you’re doing the ones with burst cloned DPS, like Murmnobi and Sword3 High 3 barb, then yes it is.

I made sair 3 nobi and I kind of regret it. I don’t wanna redo the stupid shinobi quest yet I need my sair 3.

2 Likes

I have the same regret. Hahaha.

It’s still a good build, but it’s like a “jack of all trades, master of none”. A Sair3 Dop1 will beat it at farming/hunting. A ShinoMurm will beat it at DPS/WB-ing. I has a bit of both, but can never be better than either at what each does.

Hopefully we’ll get free resets when R9 comes so I can turn him into a pure-farm build depending on what comes with R9 while my main Sword becomes a Goon3.

An optimized nobi murm can burst 20m+ in 1 rotation. I think youre talking about slithering not giving strike debuff anymore? As it used to be slithering, highkick, and headbutt for 3x strike debuff. But now its slithering + headbutt(attrib) and high kick debuff so its just 2x strike debuff? Other than that i dont recall any “nerf rumors”.

I used my rank reset my sair3 nobi into shin murm

:< doing Shinobi class change is ALWAYS suffering

Honestly guys, I don’t wanna sound too rude, but I kinda call all of you in this bullshit here… rank resetting out of Shinobi doesn’t affect your Shinobi pre-quest unlock (which is the only annoying part, Yellow Flower, etc.) same for any other Hidden Class: you’ll just have to re-do the Advancement Class Quest which for Shinobi (like most other classes) is very easy.

The only instance in which you needed to redo the Shinobi pre-quest (or any pre-quest for Hidden Classes) was the very first Rank Reset introduced back in December 2016 and only that one, any other Rank Reset introduced later (Balance Event in May2017, Rank Reset from Adventure Journal, ToS DLC) did not reset your pre-quest progress (only Kannushis have the annoying part to change sex forth and back, to class) so I don’t really get what you’re complaining about… :slight_smile:

If you read the whole thread, it’s actually about OP complaining how hard Shino pre-quest is FOR THE FIRST TIME, not having to do the same after you’ve rank resetted from Shinobi.

I directly replied to rofldat and Melioetta, not to the OP. :slight_smile:

(They are the ones that talked about Rank Resets)

I actually reset my sair 3 murm into Shinobi LOL