Tree of Savior Forum

Is shinobi even worth it?

You misunderstood what I said.

I simply meant sair 3 and shinobi on the same character isn’t worth it.

And I need my sair 3 for pillage farming so I can’t reset it, which means if I want a proper Shinobi I have to make a new character to do all that bullshit again.

Also, the very first rank reset also does not remove your pre-quest unlock. That was a typo by IMC cofirmed by many people who did Miko. All you lost was your class levels, that’s all.

Also to the zero fox guy, the thread name is asking if it’s worth it. That was what I was replying to.

1 Like

All’s good. Just a little confusion. :smiley:

Except I wasn’t talking about the pre-quest, I was talking about the CLASS CHANGE QUEST ITSELF.

You know, kill a thing in Hall of Fame, wait 10 seconds without taking any hit (even on your pet), repeat FIFTY FREAKING TIMES?
It’s not hard, just extremely tedious

Last time i played was during they gave away rank resets and when appraiser just came out. I think the popular murm or shino-murm build back then used something like pelt2-rod3. So what build do shin-murm use now?

Strongest shino murm build is the sw1 pelt1 hop1 roldero3 shino murm, its the best dps atm cause the amount of skills usable with clone. Hop also gives crit rate, block, and aoe attack ratio cause of finestra and gives additional skill to use that works well with clone compared to the pelt2 rold3 shino murm. Tho the pelt2 or the sw3 still works but a bit weaker than the hop variant.

im using it too! such a wonderful build! i can deal so much DMG with crappy HG!

Also mainly cause 1h swords are the worst weapon in the game. That rank of hoplite allows you access to spears which are so much better.

1 Like

Just an update for those who went sair 3 like me :") , sair 3 now has a rank 8 option for Matador as there is no “cape” offhand. All capes on Matador is just animation.

So you can Rapier + Pistol on sair 3, unless you’re hop 2 then I would recommend you to change it.

Off-topic: Matadors also have a provoke skill similar to Pelt. Unlike Pelt, you may be able to use it with the gun as an offhand instead of having to manually swap each time…

It actually doesn’t require a stance lol.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/11701&usg=ALkJrhhsC7kBF3NDCTuM-N9WmMsnCIUn-g

TBH, I really felt shinobi lackluster.
I tried to milk the class everyway I could, but it isn’t there. Even if you build it around shielder murmillo, isn’t really the shinobi doing anything.

There’s no class that evolves around 1h swords. Pelt, Rod and Murm makes your shielding stronger and what’s left to use is a 1h sword.
Corsair 3 builds are for pistols too, If you dont spend a rank on hoplite, you’re left with 1h swords again

Sword tree just doesn’t have what it takes to make a proper swordmaster. Maybe it’ll be a future class, but not now.

Just fuking imagine being called a Blade Master, holy cow.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.