Tree of Savior Forum

Is Ph the Br of telsai in terms of getting hate?

In terms of getting hate I mean the moment I logged in to telsai all I can see in world chat is f**k peenoise and 15-20 minutes worth of hate spamming,

The thing about BR is that, most of them are plain assholes, they often insult people who don’t talk their language. they are pretty much hated by all of SA. and they are known for hacking, A LOT.
P.S. Sorry about my English c:

1 Like

I’ve met a lot of BRs during my stay in klai, they were pretty nice and spoke in english since i couldn’t in the party. Yeah now I see the hate I see a lot of Ph people spamming their own language in world chat, is that acceptable in a SEA server tho?

1 Like

Careful op, insult one of them, you insult all of them .

I have been in Telsiai for a week now, i rarely seen any insult, im not sure if you are in the wrong channel or i am just always in the good channel where there is no insults going on,

try the last channel, its nice to play in some empty environment maps

like you insulting them because some don’t speak English / Spanish?

Even more interesting are those guys who likes your comment than later comes saying they have nothing against BR’s. :smirk:

1 Like

Personally, I just put those in ignore. It’s a simple and effective fix.

Honestly, until the server transfer I haven’t had to put many in ignore. I guess most of them came from Klaipedia or maybe Orsha.

i dont know why they do that (speaking tagalog in shout) maybe they want attention?

im a fellow PH player but i dont know why they do that. i can admit that PH players tend to trash talk alot or go with the “Pinoy Pride” sh*t.

only thing i know is that others do that to look “cool” or be like a “gangster” on the internet.

unless IMC put something like “English should be the main language when shouting” you really cant stop br or peenoise (those are the shit pinoy players are called in dota 2) from shouting their language in shout chat.

i was in klai city ch 7-9 was and 1-2 hours after maintenance !! telsai server is just so full right now

I haven’t thrown any shade at them, kinda confused why all the hate goes to both countries especially, I honestly thought this was only in dota 2 or lol

Didnt say you did. Some people might take it the wrong way and start being offended… You know cause it’s 2016, anything can offend anyone :joy:

I mean maybe trying to look cool, but honestly hhaven’t met a douche in a party yet all were helpful, maybe they’re not like that when it comes to parties, and they just try and have fun in world chat, it’s a SEA server so I’m pretty sure everyone has a right to speak their own language to some degree

maybe but we’ll never know how their mind works

Yup. Not all of them are like that, my friends from PH are nice and polished. I wonder what will happen on the f2p

I used to play a lot of SD Gundam Online on SEA servers and never had issues with pinoys, they were pretty friendly actually. Maybe there’s something in giant robots that turn us into better people.

All you need to do is ignore them. It’s simple as that. No need for hate nor flame. It applies on any nationality really. If you feed more attention. Sh it will escalate like a rocket ship on drugs.

PS you really shouldnt label people through nationality/color or something that is a general term. Coz lets face it, not all fvktards came from the same country they exist universally. Nuff said.

I’m a PH player. I rarely use my native language to talk to people in ToS. Unless I know that they speak it too.

I’m not hating tho just asking cause all I could see in world chat when I logged in was the hate towards PH which I’ve never had a problem with before

I was actually speaking to anyone that might read my reply and not only to you kind sir. But unfortunately, ph is kinda hated in most mmorpg that I’ve played because of some few retards. They exist, and will continue to exist.

ohh I see thank you!! well guess I’m gonna be having an entertaining stay in telsai haha