Tree of Savior Forum

Is Ph the Br of telsai in terms of getting hate?

Because majority of pinoys frown upon fellow pinoys who talk in English saying they are “try hards.” This is what usually happens in shout.

What’s ironic is if you give these same clowns two documents one in English and the other in their native tongue, they’ll choose the one in English because it is easier to understand. True story.

I agree. Some can be pretty annoying. But there are so many PH players in a SEA game and it’s only like 10% of the PH players are assholes.

To be honest, the hate from pinoys came from their own countrymen. Some of them are trppin. They love to have fun anytime, anywhere. I know that because they are my countrymen lel. This is not dota2 where pinoys have super bad reputation.

I rarely see a pinoy who trash talks using our own language. People at SEA server is over reacting.

Its true but only few people does that nowadays. :frowning:

Ive been on telsai for 2 days and i havent seen any pinoy who use our language on world chat whenever im online? I only saw 1 raging pinoy on chat and its about his guildmates. :confused: or maybe some of them are chatting when im offline? Lel.

I can assure you that 80% of pinoy on telsai can speak english and the remaining 20% can speak but a little broken.

Happened since the beginning of time:

It’s the Russians or French for European servers
it’s the BRs and Hispanics for NA Servers
Australians, Pinoys, Indonesians for SEA servers.

But of course the accusers are all well mannered and perfect. /sarcasm

Yes, pinoys are very hated for some reason. Maybe because some of them - much like some brazilians with portuguese - speak tagalog regardless of server’s general language consensus (which is usually english). Maybe because the aforementioned players spam putang ina mo to everyone - much like brazilians with filho da puta.

And a lot of other similarities. That’s why insane BRs :heart: insane pinoys. They get along fine because they share that destructive mentality.

Once I typed “TANGINA NYO” in world chat, fellow peenoise went crazy like 20-30mins in World Chat. Good stuff man :smiley: