Tree of Savior Forum

Is linker1 still worth it? (Wiz3–Linker1–Sorc2–Warlock)

Is linker1 still worth it?
These are my current build options::

Wiz3-Link1-Sorc2-Warlock –(1st choice) Sorc2 can amplify dark damage
Wiz3-Link2-Necro-Warlock –Not sure if Flesh hoop stacks w/ Theurge

Wiz3-Link1-Thauma-Necro-Warlock
Wiz3-Link1-Thauma-Necro2

Wiz3-Link1-Sorc3 –Might be a bad idea
Wiz3-Link2-Necro2 –Not sure if Necro2 is better than Warlock1

My PVP/GW combo: JointPenalty –> HangmanKnot –> Sleep(w/ quickcast) –> Throw all damage skills.

Some of you may find my Wiz3 questionable. I just think Quickcast’s -50% cast time & +50% magic amplify is the best for future classes beyond class 7.

I think sorc is only a good choice if you genuinely enjoy playing it. So, you have to think about that, not just one of their abilities.

Doesn’t the Quickcast damage buff not work on summons, since they don’t use your magic attack?

Yes, it doesn’t work on summons. I’m only getting it to cast Sleep faster & to amplify the damage of Warlock skills & future ranks. That’s why I’m thinking of getting Linker3 instead, but Linker got nerfed too much lately.

Is Sorc good in PVP? Honestly I’m still clueless about Sorc. All I did was a lot of theorycrafting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sleep is instant cast. Cast bar is there for controller/keyboard users to aim.

I couldn’t give a good snswer, because I haven’t touched PvP, but they’re definately good in PvE if you use the riding skills and max level Familiar for burst.

Also, quick cast attribute is very nice with familiars.

I’d go featherfoot on top of wiz3link3 personally. At rank 7 warlock you’d only have a total of what, 4 attack spells, plus the one where you need to have dead monsters nearby? I don’t see that as something you can operate with.

On the other hand, featherfoot has a ton of single target melee attacks that heal you. wiz3 might be the best dps multiplier, but Reflect Shield is the second best tanking skill, and Sure Spell third.

@nizidr Flame ground doesn’t have a cast bar, and is instead a ‘release to cast’ for keyboard users. Charging sleep doesn’t have any known effect though.

Link 1 is fine but, I think link 2 is the perfect choice… so maybe wiz 3 link2 necro 1 warlock 1 or necro 2 seems awesome!

Thank you, that’s really good to know. I thought it didn’t affect summons.

I see. I thought the duration is shorter if I don’t finish the Cast bar. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know anything about Necro yet. Is it good in PVP & Guildwar?

That’s the only summon skill it affects sadly. People have said it works with magic attack boss riding skills, but I haven’t tested that.

There’s a necro in 19th ranking and another in the Korean top 100 PvP rankings, so I think heyre pretty good.

Sleep into quickcasted flesh cannon is very strong

I also thought of Wiz3–Link3–Featherfoot. But I don’t like the idea of Melee mage :stuck_out_tongue:

For 1 on 1, Does Featherfoot deal more DPS than Warlock?
I thought reflect shield sucks. I don’t have SPR. (1 INT 1 CON)

Does sleep have the same duration when I release it early VS full charge?

Well I think, wiz 3 > linker 2 > necro 2 is an awesome pvp build, flesh cannon and flesh hoop lvl 10 are amazing skills, also for pve, u might like it!

Interesting. How many corpse can I carry in total? Flesh hoop & Cannon looks strong

100 or something, but you can buy ‘corpse potions’ from the necro class npc that’ll refill it for you.

Lots of great suggestions here. Now I have more options to choose from:

Wiz3-Link1-Sorc2-Warlock
Wiz3-Link1-Sorc2-Featherfoot

Wiz3-Link2-Necro-Warlock
Wiz3-Link2-Necro-Featherfoot

Wiz3-Link3-Warlock
Wiz3-Link3-Featherfoot

The only thing I’m worried about now is lots of Linker users said “Joint Penalty” often breaks prematurely ever since the Nerf, is this true?

no, still normal, I used many times. my vote is for necro build , gor fot it!! =D