Tree of Savior Forum

Is KTOS or JTOS doing well?

By trash costumes I mean paladin follower, peltasta master and others that are so common that they are half the price or lower compared to the most recent Gacha ones.

1 Like

Yeah those common costumes still costs 4-7M here in varena :joy:Gotta love how the players here value items.

not really

Buy how much tp for those costume

maybe tp:dollar:silver ratio affect pricing

2 Likes

Nope, you are the one here spewing lies and drama everywhere. Face facts, iToS is run worse than private servers :slight_smile: STOP attacking everyone that is trying to educate players with true facts of iToS. :slight_smile:

On the topic, play Japan TOS best version of TOS :grinning:

5 Likes

Wait does JTOS really have 125k players? For real?

At least 125k were staring at the login screen near the end of emergency maintenance.

2 Likes

do you have any valid counterarguments for how most top guilds/players are cheaters, script/afk farmers everywhere, highly predictable crashing, fabulous bugs and class balance, no rollback for exploited rewards unlike Nexon’s JTOS?

The artwork and music is top notch though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wrong, jToS is doing amazingly well. It’s currently one of the biggest MMOs in Japan, you even see it advertised in electronics shops and the like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

That is a decision bad,lazy people make.Don’t blame a game company for having players that don’t want to be honest and fair.This exists in every game.

Class balance has been slowly improved with more recent patches.This is another thing hue’s actively deny despite evidence.

As for the other things,these are decisions of a big publisher vs a version without one. Things are obviously going to be different. Way back when,it seemed like a good thing we didn’t have a well known game publisher.But people made the mistake that IMC,on their own,would work as well as a big name publisher.Most of us hadn’t heard of them prior to ToS,so this was a very bad assumption on almost everyone’s part.

pretty sad that another crash exploit just got revealed today. :slight_smile:

it was fixed a while back… I am sad that it is back

A private iToS server would be more well managed than IMC’s iToS… Hahahaha

Sad really, I like the game and IMC seem to be improving the game little by little. But, they still don’t deal with afk farmers and bots and everything else is pretty much too little, too late that most of the playerbase are gone already.

The biggest problem of IMC is their Technical Lead and Developers, or Quality Assurance if any,

The technical lead that design broken mechanics and lack of in-depth and sustain thought.
example: agny necklace cheap way to bring up pyro, stats point are pretty useless, broken Transcendant stage 10 with +550% weapon damage and scale with gems + bless shards tradable in market, and OP Inquisitors.
They always come out good concept and cheated players to play, but the implementation is so bad.

At the same time, those intern of junior developers that coded with so many bugs and loopholes, after 1 year they still never learn. I thought developer command UI should be taken out, last time /destroyguild still not clean up and crash channel still exist. Many skill bugs not fixed after few months like Warlock’s Drain

1 Like

just to remember…it´s ONE of many exploits out there…this game is a mess!

how can jtos do well if the same kind of exploits can happen there that happens here? maybe they are still riding the hype train or maybe they are still caught up in the novelty of the game.

coz in japs, u need to link game id to your social security id

u risk getting permabanned entire life.

itos is free to bot, free of worries, and free huehuehue

damn I don’t see how itos can get out of the hole they dug. it would have been different if people had to buy the game, then if they get perma banned they lose money at least.

i rather cash pooling 10k usd so imc can hire handplay GM to patrol ingame 24/7

just me though

That’s South Korea.