Tree of Savior Forum

Is it possible to condense the size of post bits?

This is what a page currently looks like.

This is what a page could look like. /100HoursOnMSPaint

Since this forum uses a single page to display all comments, it helps significantly to be able to scroll up and down through them at a decent pace. Being able to fit more of the conversation in a single window also helps to follow the conversation easily.

Example post taken from here.

Update: I made a stylebot theme for those interested. If you’re using Stylish or some other css extension, you can still copy the css changes here. http://stylebot.me/styles/11108

3 Likes

If you are a CSS wizard you can do that yourself, you just need to inject CSS using a browser plugin like Stylish for Chrome

But that would affect the readability of the texts, wouldn’t it? :o

I prefer the unedited. The edited one looks messy and packed.

3 Likes

please no u_u

No more: hours scrolling down.
Good to me.

No, it just removes whitespace. More whitespace does not improve readability. Bad writing or small font affects readability. Nothing gets smaller, stuff just gets moved closer together.

@II_JoJo_II
Text size doesn’t get smaller. Only removing whitespace.

I downloaded the plugin and started to write a few lines of basic css, but none of the changes took place after I saved and refreshed. Got an idea of any steps I might have left out?

White spaces are part of the design and that design affects readability. It’s a psychological thing, about how you approach to a content in general. Spaces are part of the content and there’s a reason why they are there.

Anyway, if it suits you to have all the lines together it’s OK. I just hope nobody change how the forum looks to everybody else.

1 Like

I made a stylebot theme for those interested. If you’re using Stylish or some other css extension, you can still copy the css changes here. http://stylebot.me/styles/11108

1 Like

As mentioned before, compacted will also decrease the time scrolling, its very good for crowded topics.