Tree of Savior Forum

Is Full CON really the best build for a Wizard?

test this it s not apply yet
301-500 =bonus every 2nd status point
500+ =bonus every status point

Well the highest dps ele/wl is almost full int and he pretty much solo dolluhan and gets a cube ;v thou doubt anybody has his dmg thouā€¦he has almost 600 intā€¦but he also has 600 over magic amp

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Came all the way from Swordsmen section just to argue against the idea that ā€œ1 Int = 1 matk so it sucks etc etcā€. Please do not forget to take in consideration Enhance attributes. All those 600 int = 600 matk suddenly have the potential to become 1200. Cheers.

I enjoyed Prince getting destroyed here!

That aside, For anything other than ET or setup world boss group, full CON + Ani is imo much more flexible then INT since you donā€™t need any babysitters. But in a 4 druid 2, 1 elem group who makes everyone invincible 100% of the time, CON is basically useless. (or any setup preventing dmg to your wiz)

For PVP, it would make sense having 3 times the hp and only 15-20ish% less dmg is infinitely better. Unless the 20% more allows to oneshot.

INT or STR builds get better the more total ticks you have. Will high base dmg\low amount of tick skills get little dmg boost.

I find it shocking that a pure CON build only gets, letā€™s say 25-30% less PVE dmg. How can someone investing all in dmg only do that litte more? That is a huge balance issue in my worthless opinion.

ET mobs got 400k HP each, you WONā€™T deal enough damage going full con.

Wiz 3 > Ele 4 > Warlock is meta ET wizard, thereā€™s no reason to make it full con or anything close to that, itā€™s a very bad character for any sort of pvp/gvg gameplay to be honest, why would anyone try to make aPvP character out of a class with o CC but sleep, no protection skills and with skills only able to hit stupid mobs?

So the bottom line isā€¦

Go 1:1 INT:CON for balance build.

nuffsed

:joy: :joy:
:joy: :joy:

that is not up to date the newest is
go full int and got 7 lv10 yeti card that is + 8400 hp

i thought go full int and get the % increase magic attack card when you eat a potion

that is too OP to the bullshit point
soon will eat nerf hammer

Full CON is a very bad idea. It might be good for now. But i have 99% confident it wont work well in future.

1. Animus. You gonna stuck with your animus till lvl600 (lets say cap is 600). If you want your damage with CON build. This game does not confirm future have the higher rank item with same function.
  2. STR/INT increase 10% per rank. Lets say this game have 10 ranks. It will be 100%, which is double of the INT you invested.
  3. Attribute. Max attribute can double your damage output. So you can calculate, INT which boost matk will be doubled again.

edit: then soon those with full con self declared can tank can dps wizard will crying for stats reset pot.

1 Like

more hp not the sole reason why wizard go full con
some of going for block too (combine with AIAS) although it s not great anymore in pvp with str get blokpen update, it s still very great in pve

After reading threads about how DPS doesnā€™t need much CON, at least at a little so you donā€™t get one-shotted by bosses, I decided to go 70 CON and rest INT, unless something else changes my decision.

Sure, Animus is nice and all, but I have always disliked building a character that 85% needs to rely on equipments. Besides, this game is still new, it updates a lot. Who knows that there might be something better than Animus?

Plus, rather than having a ā€˜tank-likeā€™ Wizard, I prefer to be helpful by being a DPS, because Swordmen and Clerics were invented for a reason.

Can i ask for your job path are you a warlock user or other job user?