Tree of Savior Forum

Is Archer2/Sapper3/Wugushi3 viable? And what can I build with the last 2 ranks?

Hi,

I really love AOE. This build will Lack Single Target Damage. So I was thinking: With my 2 last ranks should I try to feel this gap or Keep unleashing AOE hell till a New Rank Reset be possible. Sorry for the poor english. Thank you.

Maybe Falconer and something else on those 2 spots… I dont know yet. Not my Actual build.

Sapper + Wugushi is high on (ground) AoE. This build combo is very uncommon. I think you must really enjoy those classes if you think of playing this build.

I suggest changing archer2 to ranger1, the critical shot skill buffs your own character. The buff is very strong for sapper’s broom trap. Broom trap attribute grants a 50% crit chance. Wugushi poison cannot crit so you might as well boost one of your strongest AoE skills: broom trap.

You could take bulletmarker2 on the final 2 ranks. The mozambique drill and full metal jacket skills are strong single target skills. The skills ignore a part of def. Tase + Smash bullet are strong single target burst too. You get bloody overdrive + attribute as an extra AoE skill. It hits flying targets. Wugushi Miasma, Throw Pot, Jincan and Sapper broom trap cannot hit flying targets.

Sapper and Wugushi have attributes to change Skill Scaling to Pistol (off-hand weapon). You will not require double weapon investment.

On Sapper I suggest getting Detonate traps. Stake stockades + detonate traps is very strong. You should use detonate traps on your own sapper+wugushi skills when they are about to disappear for an additional burst (on flying enemies). Do you enjoy claymore? Then I suggest this build:

Wugushi: wugong gu 15 spreads poison to 15 targets. That might be a bit much because the spread range isn’t big. You could lower it and take more latent venom for bossing. Do not take jincan gu beyond level 5. Insects spawn cap at jincan 5 (5 insects for level 5-6-7-8-9-10). Detoxify may be replaced by the antidote item sold at the item merchant NPC.
If you would like to keep wugong 15:

Additional information on wugushi skills here< click

1 Like

Excellent. YOur experience adjusted this weird build and kept the AOE fun. Thank you. Problably test with this Rank Reset 60 days.

It’s not that weird in fact its fun if you maxed it out the rank and level. You should drop Sapper3. https://tos-th.com/skill-simulator.html#31155666iii..65.4a5f846a91a5.514f64748aaac1.

You can choose between BM or Mergen. Mergen though for more PVE.

https://tos-th.com/skill-simulator.html#31155666hhh..65.4a5f816a91a5.1f4f6a95

1 Like

Im still interested On Circle 3 Sapper Crit Bonus for Broom Trap. Mixed Fillings about Crit since Poison dont crit. Dat Long Maintenance broke my legs… XD

BTW, Wich Stats I Should Focus? Some DEX? None? FULL STR?

Just my opinion, I think mainly STR is more stable. Like others said, poison cannot crit. And STR also gives you accuracy which is quite important. Just personal preference, I only invest in DEX when a build AA or has skills that depend on attack speed.

Props to you for playing sap3-wugu3. I would hate it so much because it’s super weak to flying targets. It’s super fun and powerful to ground targets though.

Yup. Solo CM on SR9 is impossible. Too many Flying Claro’s. For Ground Is devastating. Need Party always now. TY

You will feel better once you reach Astral Tower 1F (Lv 372 map) Challenge mode (all ground mobs). You may join when you are 30 levels lower than map level. I answered your question on private message.

366 Now. Tried Narvas Temple. Will watch for those new groups now. Thank you again

1 Like