Tree of Savior Forum

Is anyone can give me an in-dept information about Oracle?

I rarely see any discussion about the Oracle class.

was it useless or something ?

My aim was to be a full support for PVE
and if anyone can give me some useful informations about this class like this thread:

I would be appriciated

My current build is ‘Cleric > Priest > Priest > Priest > Cleric > Oracle’

What i’ll say it’s based only on my own opinion so… Don’t take it so serious.
Well, at least for me Oracle is ■■■■. Death Sentence has a gigantic cooldown with no utility, thanks to the impossibility to cast it on bosses to do a fix damage or whatever and when casted on monsters a big interlude to it’s death.
Counter Spell… Useful in PvE, but other gigantic cooldown.
Resetting seems intersting for being overheat, but i don’t know it’s numbers and, again, other high cooldown spell.
Clairvoyance is good, and has a decent cooldown, an “ok spell”.
Forecast and Arcane Energy are the ace in the hole of the Oracles. With the ridiculous mana pool we have here on ToS AE is extremely helpful and Forecast speaks for itself, awesome skill.
Change and Prophecy seems both useful, but i’m not so sure of that. Specially Prophecy, haven’t seen it in action.
TL;DR > If you really want Oracle, keep in mind that this class is EXTREMELY focused on utility, at least on circle 1 and has it’s own arsenal of pretty useless skills or “very situational skills”, if you prefer to say so.

Oracle has too many skills for them to get more in c2 I think.

I think Oracles are definitely focused around utility and efficiency during fights over direct combat support. As Irelia said, Forecast and Arcane Energy are the main reasons to go for this class, because more SP and stamina + being able to super clearly see boss attack hitboxes is a LOT more helpful than you’d think. Apart from these two skills the others are either meh since you can’t use them on bosses or just very situational to the point where you can do without it.

However, (and this is the real best part of Oracle) they have a really hot costume. So there’s that swinging things in their favor.

The oracle was really good when it had call of deities.

Agreed.
Their costumes are really the hottests.

Aw… sounds really hopeless on this class compare to Pardoner or other support type classes.
But I guess i’m gonna still stick to my current build since another reason for me to pick Oracle is:
“I like to play the class that probably rarely see in the game or not so famous”

is there anything else that this class good at ?

I’d like to hear more people’s opinion.

please motivate me

i’d be appriciated

Well, Death Sentence sounds like it would be broken in PvP, but it depends how easily it can be dispelled.

Counter Spell can be pretty nifty in situations where you really need enemy magic circles gone.

Change is a 60 second cooldown and an Overheat spell, and with maxed attribute has a chance to place the item jackpot effect on the target at a 5% chance. Now that sounds a bit low, but considering you can use it at least once every 30 seconds means that with a patient party you could farm the poop out of bosses (assuming Change works on them, not sure).

With Clairvoyance you could gauge more easily whether its worth engaging a mob just by checking what it will drop.

If all these skills worked on bosses I could see Oracle actually being pretty useful for a coordinated boss hunt.

Can someone show me some videos about the Oracle ?
I searched on youtube but didn’t find a single one about the Oracle gameplay :frowning:
Please help me