Tree of Savior Forum

Is AFK Farming with necro pets currently acceptable?

last time I check my account has to be on for my Nerco to afk farm? ill give IMC 50% when they allow me to log off while he farms like the player vendors. And player vendoring doesnt need a 2nd account, so im sorry but force them to have one and ill pay that 50%.

You’re right, maybe we should compromise and make it 25% tax instead of 50% because you would have to create a new account and leave it online instead of playing both a main character and necro on the same account at the same time. Or perhaps we should make it 30% instead? I believe in a 3/5ths compromise.

Why should I? Ill paying more for my electric bill for keeping my Necro up, player vendor can turn off their computers. Can you ask the Electric company to charge them while your at it with IMC too?

Libraries have to be good for something these days right?

Libraries have a closing time. player vendors dont.

I mean, server checks and channel crashes happen. Those are both technically closing times

So does internet being down.

trust!
###############

The problem is that shops interact with the community. Necro afk farm is just stupid, the game is playing itself. I cant understand why IMC did this.

So how much does this class make on a day of afk-ing?

It was like 50k per hour.