Tree of Savior Forum

Invent a New Skill For Your Favorite Classes [For Fun]

Class: Shepard - New Cleric Class
Name: Puppy Love
Type: Buff - pet
Max Level: 5
Cooldown: 80 seconds
SP: 25
Description: Snuggle and pet your campanion in the mist of battle! Causes you and your companion to heal 10%.
[Attribute]
Name: Puppy Devotion
Max Level(s): 10
Description: Adds a 1% heal attribute per level.
[Attribute]
Name: Puppy Love Party!
Max Level(s): 4
Description: Each level allows one more party member to receive the affect without being nearby.

4 Likes

Class: Dievdirby - Circle 3
Name: Goddes homerun
Type: physical atk
Cooldown: 0
SP: 200
Description: grab a previous made statue, your speed is reduced in 75%, but now you can smash it on your enemies faces! dmg based on the statue level.(buffs still apply, so you can be a walking statue!)

number of hits before statue break = SkillLvl

[Attribute]
Name: saí de casa comi pra caralho
Max Level(s): 100
Description: +1% move speed

1 Like

Class: hunter C3
Name: Police Dog
Type: buff
Max level: 1
Cooldown: 0
sp:20
Description: Your Companion will sniff and find the nearest botter. When your Companion finds one, it will maliciously maul, kill, and then piss on the bot’s corpse. A character killed in this way cannot resurrect or return to Town.

8 Likes

diev c3
name: carve self
description: carve a statue of your glorious narcissistic self. feel good

5 Likes

Uhhhh…what the…??? o__o

I made this ages ago. The formula is totally wrong…I didn’t include yogurt back then and also aukuras changed since then.

This one was never well thought out but…:

1 Like

I already like all of Rodelero’s skills and while I could think up innumerable additions I would rather see the existing kit get much needed improvements instead, so here are some attributes.

Shield Charge: Remove Knockback (1 level)
Shield charge no longer knocks enemies away, instead knocking them down where they stand.

Shield Push: AoE Vulnerability (3 levels)
Enemies hit by Shield Push have their AoE defense reduced by 1 per attribute level.

Shield Bash: Stat Drain (1 level)
Shield Bash reduces all of an enemy’s stats by 15% and increases the Rodelero’s by the same amount for its duration.

Slithering: Maintained Evasion (3 levels)
After ending Slithering, continue to evade damage for 1 second per attribute level.

Shooting Star: Can Opener (5 levels)
Shooting Star deals an extra 20% damage to Plate armor targets per attribute level.

tldr version:
Peltasa C3- Half your HP to half incoming magic damage.

details:
Peltasa C3
Name: Stoicism
Type: self-buff

Effect: Half your remaining HP, Half your max HP, Gain 50% reduction to incoming magic damage (which is then afterwards further reduced by mdef), When buff ends, your current HP stays the same.

Duration 7 seconds * skill level.
cool down: 25 seconds.

1 Like

Sadhu C2 - Spiritual bonding
Type - Buff
Description - OOB attack speed is increased by 50% for 15 minutes
10 seconds cooldown

attribute

increases duration to 30 minutes

this shouldnt even have to be a skill tbh

Runecaster skills: (Won’t include circle since theres no guarantee of secret classes ever gaining more then c1 sadly).
Rune of Fehu(Prosperity): increase self and allies chance to obtain money(greater ammount)/rare drops
1/2/3/4/5% lv1-5(max)
duration: 30/60/90/120/150 seconds
cooldown 5 minutes(Equivalant of rune of giants)
Costs 2 rune stones
Cast time 8 seconds

Rune of Uruz(Strength): Place a rune on the ground. ally that steps on the rune gains 300% physical damage and +100 attack speed w/ restricted use of skills.
cannot be used in combination with Rune of Thurisaz(Giants)
Duration: 30/60/90/120/150
Cooldown 4 minutes
Cost 1 rune stone
Cast time 8 seconds
Attribute: Rune of Uruz: Endurance: allies affected by rune of Uruz gain an additional [20% casters con] * [60/attribute level] bonus to their physical damage.

Rune of Ingwaz(Earth god): Drops huge boulders on the enemies to continuously inflict damage on the enemies
Attack: 300/350/400/450/500
Duration 15/16/17/18/19 seconds
cast time 8 seconds
Cost 1 rune stone
Attribute: Ingwaz Enhance: 1-100% damage increase
Rune of Ingwaz: Stun: Chance to inflict stun on a damaged enemy for 5 seconds at a 5% chance per attribute level(5 max)

this is just what i could come up with for now, but as you can see i personally enjoy the rune caster class and would love to see it expanded upon…

2 Likes

Class: Corsair - C2
Name: Jar of Dirt
Type: Offensive Skill - Earth
Max Level: 5 at C2 and 10 at C3
Base Damage: 500 + 50% DEX stat and increases by 100 per level
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
SP: 15

Description: Throws a jar of dirt on a target enemy mob inducing a stun of 4 seconds upon it and afflicting Blind status to all mobs near the target.

[Attribute]
Name: Jar of Dirt: Stun Duration
Max Level(s): 5
Description: Increases the duration of the stun caused by Jar of Dirt for 1 second per level.

Name: Jar of Dirt: MOAR DIRT
Max Level(s): 5
Description: The amount of dirt inside the jar gets thicker. The duration of blind afflicted by Jar of Dirt is increased by 1 second per level.

:joy:

4 Likes

I would make a fabulous Druid just for this lol

Rune Caster
Name: Rune of Please IMC I WIll Give You Five Cents
Type: Fire
Cooldown: 4 minutes 30 seconds
SP: 100
Cast Time: 8 seconds
Description: Like every other Rune Caster skill, pretend you are taking a hard dump for 500 silver. If all the monsters aren’t dead by the time you finish casting, it grants a +100% silver drop rate to the monsters hit.

[Attribute]
Five Cents: I Can Throw In Two Nickels
Max Level: 50
Description: Every time a passing player looks at you funny for not taking Wiz3, you get a 10% bonus in silver gained. If you did take Wizard 3, the effect of this is shortened, and you only get 1% more silver.

4 Likes

Asura Strike For Monk Consume All MP To Maximize Damage :sunglasses:

Bokor:

One shot : instantly kills every monster in game and every player in game
sp: 0

attribute: applies a debuff to every effected person making them die when they respawn
cd: -3 seconds

XD ok lests be real here

Circle 2:
lanmò kontribisyon (just going with the languege of bokor skills)
CD: 15 seconds
Max level: 10
Type: Buff
Effect: applies a buff to you and allies that lasts 15 seconds (+1 second per skill level) that increases defence by 15 for each enemy killed. also, it increases dark property attacks damage by 10% and 5% for each enemy killed.
SP: 45

Attribute:

lanmò kontribisyon: magic nullification - gives a 10% chance to not take magic damage
lanmò kontribisyon: enhance - increases duration by 2 seconds per attribute level - max level is 4

2 Likes

lol -3 seconds n troll attriburte

Class: Hunter
Name: Alpha
Type: Attribute
Max Level: 3
Description: Allow the hunter to equip one extra companion per attribute level.
Restriction: Each level of the attribute is unlocked at the next circle.

Class: Mergen C3
Name: Heating Up
Type: Buff - Reduced Cooldown
Cooldown: 60 seconds
SP: 60
Description: Heats up and reduces cooldown times by 15% per skill level.

From another thread

Anything like that please? xD

1 Like

Class: Cataphract C3
Name: Aerodynamics
Type: Rush Attribute, Can carry upto 4 people.
Max level: 4
Description: Able to fly like a helicopter, movement speed increased by 100.