Tree of Savior Forum

Introducing the Unresolved Issues category!

This will serve as an avenue for users to post any bugs or feedback that still persist after the most recent service maintenance which should have fixed the problem.

Please provide as much detail as possible, as it would help our dev team in resolving the issues at a faster rate.

You can find this new category like the below.

3 Likes

Iā€™m confuse a bit. Feedback that post in bug report - unresolved have to be a feedback about bug itself or stuff that was change from update/maintenance? Because we already have feedback category right? :astonished:

Its to repost issues that still persist, there are some bugs that still in-game since the first iCBT.

Then isnā€™t it suppose to be just a bug report and not include feedback in it? Am I misunderstand something?

Well my guess is, with the volume of reports and what not they kind miss some stuff, and sometimes they fix something and something else might get bugged again so i guess they want some type of check list to keep control of it, since using the information from players is more reliable than using from their lab because its different hardware/software and it will provide more data on the bugs.

I was away for the past 7 days and havenā€™t logged in since. Today I went into the game and found out that my Arde Dagger that I put on the market 7 days ago has disappeared. This confused me a lot since the said ā€œmarket eating itemā€ bug was fixed 2 weeks agoā€¦

Date: Arde Dagger put on market on 19th.

Bug Description: Arde Dagger disappeared when logged in on 27th.

Relevant character: Team name: Meoww, Character name: Meow. Server: Saule.

It probably helps prioritize issues. If thereā€™s a bug that still persists after a maintenance, when the maintenance was supposed to fix that bug, then you post it on that forum.

If we all just posted it on the bug report forum, itā€™d probably be harder to prioritize issues that arenā€™t supposed to be there after a maintenance. This way they can know for sure if something is actually fixed, and if itā€™s not, they can put it back at the top of their list.

Just what I got out of the post.

Thanks for being a lot more active IMC team.

Then itā€™s for report a bug thatā€™s in maintenance fixed list and not yet fixed after maintenance right?
As for a normal bug or stuff thatā€™s not yet include in maintenance fixed list or know issues we should post on Bug Report?

Please correct me if I misunderstand any part.

From what Iā€™m reading in @STAFF_Johnā€™s post, yes the normal bugs should be reported how they always were, so if your bug was not mentioned as resolved in the maintenance patch notes, keep doing what your doing :sunny:

But if Iā€™m wrong, Iā€™m sure our new GMā€™s and staff members will correct us :smile:

1 Like

What you described is as I see it the only logical reason to create a forum with such a name but it seems they simply accept all bug reports there, thus confusing everyone.

The ā€œUnsolved Issuesā€ category is for those bugs and problems that should have been fixed via patches but occurring again.

Since recurring bugs are somewhat hard to pinpoint them, we would like as much info on those bug incidents as possible :smile:

If you have any other or further questions, please let me know~

@STAFF_John So for a normal ingame bug report where should we post?
In ā€˜Bug Reportā€™ or ā€˜Beta Test - Bug Report > Game Contentā€™ (which still canā€™t post in there)?

PS: Is it possible to pin fixed note on Unresolved Issues category? So itā€™ll be easier to check what was fixed but still not fixed.

For normal in-game bugs, should be posted in ā€œBeta Test - Bug Reportā€ and to an appropriate sub-category.

This category is only for those bugs that have been announced to have been fixed but persisting.

Also, could you try creating a new post in ā€œBeta Test - Bug Report > Game Contentā€? It should be working now.

1 Like

Yup seem like it work now. Iā€™ll moving all my thread there. Thank you very much. :relaxed:

1 Like