Tree of Savior Forum

Introduce Yourself Thread

Hey there Akizora! Nice to meet you.
So where do you come from?

Iā€™m guessing you mean my country of origin?

If so, then Iā€™m from the U.S. - Florida, to be exact.

@Akizora Iā€™m the same, heard about it years ago but other things occupied my time and so never really followed itā€™s development and thank gawd for that! Years would have been a long time to try and keep the hype alive XD

While Iā€™m here! I donā€™t even think Iā€™ve introduced myselfā€¦

Hi ToSers! :grin: Iā€™m from Australia and I started playing RO when the Oceania server was in beta. I played up until the transcendent classes came in, but left soon after. I luvd RO and even though I donā€™t have anywhere near the time that I had back then, Iā€™m still looking forward to giving Tree of Savior a try!

Greetings everyone.

Yet another RO hardcore player here, former Rebellion, Rune Knight and Geneticist player, which is the main reason that made me follow closely the advance of Tree of Savior, as I found in it a more than decent spiritual successor. From the visual aspect to the soundtracks it has utterly catched my attention.

Now back in business with the introduction, Iā€™m Nagrarok, spanish player(Catalan, to be precise, from Barcelona) of 24 y/o with amazing viking beard and blood. Iā€™ve touched practicaly everything: if it has a name, itā€™s on PC and has reached Europe, Iā€™ve played it. Also, on the funny side, a proud member of the #PCMasterRace jokes.

Fan of Final Fantasy and Starcraft, I like as well indie games, such as Geneforge saga, Avernum, Joylancerā€¦
Iā€™ve also played Diablo, WoW, Atlantica, Borderlands (my favourite is BL2 out of the tree games) and many others that have seen better times, such as Silkroad.

You can find me logged on Steam and Battle.net hanging around, open for invitations to play something: Iā€™m currently playing SC2, Endless Space, Heroes of the Storm, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Hero Siege, Hammerwatch, Dark Souls PTDE, War of Human Tanks. My poor old rig canā€™t keep up with newer titles and Iā€™m as poor as a rat, but I do make what I can.

I hope ToS gets an Steam release soon and join the playing crew: Iā€™m dying to drown myself in this gameā€™s lore, mechanics, classes, everything!

And after this wall of text, I bid you farewell for the time being and expect to meet the rest of you ingame. Have fun o/

1 Like

@Akizora yes, I mean your country of origin. USA it is then.
@Nagrarok Nice to meet you dude. So you came from Catalan? Are you perhaps a fan of FC Barcelona? Do you like football?

Welcome to the community @Nagrarok, youā€™re in good company amongst lots of former RO players here! : )

@Erokhi Iā€™m not a huge fan of football, I donā€™t dislike it but I mostly watch only important matches. Not many, because that would mean to get outside my room :smiling_imp: I played in a small team in my youth though, until an injure forced me to leave sports (but not e-sports)
Iā€™m not a FC Barcelona fan, Iā€™m a referee fan: a referee never loses a single match :grin:
@Aerva thanks for the welcome, good to confirm what Iā€™ve read: plenty of RO players around here.

I am also Australian, probably more here than you think :wink:

Hehe, that is so cool!

Hi guys Hibiki21 here. Iā€™m pretty new to the ToS community but Iā€™ve been keeping track of the game.

Iā€™m from the PH where RO was really popular so thatā€™s why this game caught my attention.

Right now Iā€™m living in Japan and playing FF14.

Pleased to make your acquaintance. :smile:

Welcome to the forum, hibiki!
Are you an original Japanese or a tourist?

Thanks. :smile:

Iā€™m a filipino. I just work here as a programmer.

Oh! Are you perhaps working for Japanese game developer? If youā€™re working for Square Enix, then give me my FFVII Remake fast! :triumph:

Sadly as much as I want to work for square that isnā€™t a case.

I do game dev but just as a hobby (not even good at it. hahaha) Iā€™m just your average software developer. XD

P.S.: I also want that FFVII remake sooooo badā€¦ :cry:

1 Like

I seeā€¦Thatā€™s too bad then. I wish to visit Japan in the future to attend Tokyo Game Show and those anime festivals. Well anyway, nice to meet you man. At least I know that Iā€™m not the only one around here whoā€™ve been waiting for FFVII Remake.

hahaha I think a lot of people are waiting for that FFVII Remake.

And yeah I didnā€™t make it for comiket winter this year but Iā€™m definitely going this summer as well as Tokyo Game Show this september. (maybe theyā€™ll show ToS there. XD)

This is what I thought when I read about the FFVII Remake:

Welcome to the forums hibiki o/

Welcome to the community @hibiki21!

Thanks you. :smile: I hope I see everyone ingame soonā€¦ hehehe

Hello there!Nice to meet you! Iā€™m Acid and iā€™ve been playing rpgs since like 10 years old.
Like a lot of people here, iā€™ve played RO for a long time, not to mention other popular mmo games. Iā€™m really excited about this game since iā€™ve been struggling to find something to play online nowadays.

I keep an interest in games since i was a kid, when i first played my sisterā€™s SNES. She completely forgot about it, so itā€™s mine now! It surely was the console that i liked most.

1 Like