Tree of Savior Forum

[Intel] New Warlock Skills and Attributes

What @solosoloper said.

New skills are bugged. Only high “damaging or Magic power” you have is mastema… :V

Well with the new gems + transcend on 100% you are safe to assume as long as you bank 600 + int you will hit 4k magic attack easily.

This will still not work on ultra High MDEF mob that is pass 5k though i wonder how high are they gonna make wizards useles

Or will they introduce a magic pen thingy. AKA ignore target defense gear… har…

Yeah it was the promo vid now that I think about it. Explains it, forget about it then.

Makes me wonder where they will take warlock 3 in all honesty.

Are you guys using a +15 superior corona rod? Because I have some silvers to burn to buy one but I’m not sure if it will be worth it. And for people with +15 scr do you do decent damage? Does it need to have level 3 ascended upgrade to do damage?

I have my warlock with +9 SCR sitting on my lodge because I got demotivated playing it after reading the reviews.

In the end I might just reroll a palainquisitor or dragoon 2.

its rank 8, which are you still upgrading your rank 7 rod?

Given that you are a meta golem you should just reroll.

1 Like

I have a feeling all of these things are bugs. It doesn’t make much sense that the skill itself doesn’t have AoE limit, but the DoT does, this DoT attribute was clearly given to warlock because elelock was a very popular build for AoE damage, so making it apply to 3 mobs only is weird.

The thing is, I’ve had the dot hit like 8 mobs, are you sure about this? The dot being “absorbed” I can confirm, has happened a couple times.

Well about that after more testing it seems i was wrong there is no aoe limit to the dot. But there is still this weird mechanic were sometimes the mob just blocks the dot for some reason…
So yeah there is that

Good thing. That and the chap thing should be bugs. So many bugs.

I’m still level 292.

Dont worry, from the grinding scheme of things you dont need much matk atm.

Guys which is better PoA or Mastema??

Mastema is much better because it has a bigger AoE, which is your role, PoA still can be used as AoE if the mobs are really close but it’s more of a bossing skill. The skill build now is 10 DT 10 Mastema 1 ES Invocation 0 or 5 PoA 9 or 4.

Guys… mastema is really good. But few things from my experience I would like to share,

1. The aoe not as big as you imagine, it is bigger than PoA but smaller than FC.
  2. The animation is a little bit delay or slow.
  3. Damage is higher than FC per tick but much lesser tick.
  4. Most important, the mastema DoT unlike Pole, it is a one tick debuff, by chance, it can be resist by mobs (just like sleep) and bosses randomly. As long as the first tick debuff is missed/resisted, the DoT wont trigger as well.
  5. This is last one, to make it useful, you need heavy silver investment in attribute. My level10 mastema+lvl70 attribute+400matk rod, 12k first tick, 8-9k DoT damage for your reference.
  6. Weirdly, some flying units can be hit by mastema, some cannot. This one need more testing.
  7. Dispeller or PD buff, will resist your mastema in PVP, make it deal no dmg at all. Not even first tick.

Hope my experience can help you guys.

Is it worth to upgrade attributes like dark attack and phantom pain to increase mastema dmg?

Dark attack attribute only 1m, and yes.

Phantom pain? Dot upgrade of Mastema? This is a must if you plan to use mastema to as one of your dps skill. Else it will just damage for first tick. Which is 12k from my stats i mentioned previously.

To further clarify, max dark attack but leave phantom pain at 1, it will not increase in damage with more levels.

But will there be an increase in the number of ticks?

No. Further levels on that attribute will do nothing for you as far as pve goes. The only way to increase the number of ticks is having a pardoner cast discerning evil after you apply it.

So shld i focus on fc or mastema for the attribute?

Spread evenly, attributes go up in price exponentially with levels. It’s not worth trying to get one to 90 while the rest of your attributes sit at 50 or less.

2 Likes