Tree of Savior Forum

[Intel] New Warlock Skills and Attributes

we are the new swordies now. a good change for wizard would be every int = 1.5/2 matk. that will really balance things up since int is probably the 2nd worst stat after spr.

It’s weird but i dont mind being weaker than before. But doing 1 damage to mobs with what previously was god tier item build is really a let down. Less damage is OK no damage is… well lets just say that i already am bored of lvl 290 dongeon after 5 run…

yea i got the shock of my life when i did 1 damage to vilkas fighter in 290 dungeon. please nerf monsters mdef :thinking:

Shiet hits the fan too fast :V …

Imc literally telling wizard to suffer like the swordies. JK lawl…

I just hope they lower the mobs Mdef or change how the structure will work. I understand that magic are unable to crit well… or at least implement something that reduce magic defense or nullify…

This is so stupid wrong.

My Warlinker was always strong and now is stronger than Ele. Ele was never even that good, it was just the copy-paste lazy build for 2 button win.

2 Likes

No match on aoe, sure. archer has always been dominant over it on single target, which was more or less fine. I say more or less because i do think archers should be the #1 single target class, but fletcher was a bit WAY beyond anything else, to the point nothing could come close.

From a generalization standpoint, i think archers should be the best single target, wizards the best aoe, swordsman with the best tanking and surviability and ok dps, and clerics for support and filler dps.

But we have enough subclasses that you should be able to deviate from this somewhat… I.e. a more aoe-centered archer path that gives up some single target, a more single target-centered wizard path that gives up some aoe, a more dps-centered swordsman path that gives up some tanking and a more dps-centered cleric path that gives up some support.

But things just went out of whack -

• Clerics will beat you on dps and provide more support.

• Archers will beat you on single target and either more aoe damage to themselves and every other phys class (falconer3 is utterly broken) or just beat you on both aoe and single target (SR3).

• Swordsman beating you on both as well as surviablity honestly, unless we’re talking about a cluster of 15 mobs and they dont have the aoe ratio for it (which can be easily remedied with a linker or a falconer)

pretty sure you can do ET better than an ELEWL :thinking:

I’m just gonna quote my previous post in case it was missed because i too am still looking for an explanation on the mdef situation:

When i said no match and dominant i am not talking about the power of the class, but the amount of people who played that class.

Well that’s a given, considering mage classes tend to be the most popular in fantasy games and well… that was the only good dps wizard path.

This sums it all up.
Balance is nowhere to be found in this game.

I still wonder if drain skill has a bug or not :kissing:

Yes I can. :slight_smile:

Yo i have bad news for all of you my sweet elelocks

After testing i confirm there is a bug in the dot scaling of mastema with chapparition proc.
But that is not the worst news of the day, i am sure at maybe 80%+ that the dot of mastema is based on your AOE ratio. So basicaly you will hit 3 mobs if you dont have gear with AOE augment (lol now we are definitly swordies).
Oh and cherry on top, sometimes the mob will strait up block/absorb the dot and it will do nothing… YUP

And you wanna know the worst part ? Well it’s still our best C2 skill ^^

PS: KR patch of today says "In Earth Tower, Instanced Dungeon and General Rank 8 Maps, Some monster properties have been weakened."
Just cross your fingers and hope they reduced magic defence boyz

4 Likes

One thing that I was wondering about, did any warlock per chance tried drain + link + lethargy + power staff?

I have a feeling it would multiply in a really weird way to create terrifying numbers.

Pretty sure it won’t. Drain literally does nothing.

Sidenote: Link + Mastema is the real stuff. That’s some fine damage. As Linker I should have gone for Mastema 10. :confused:

Looks like with the new blue gem revamp and new weapon + transcend we can buff our waepon up to 2k magic alone easily. (3 96 blue gems lv 7 )

gives up to 576 itself on transcend 100% … oh god.

Mastema is the obvious thing but I think I saw somebody doing 50k with an autoattack after using drain on evil spirits.

Now I’m not saying its +50k matk, but if it IS in fact a bonus on every line or damage then a warlock with sacrament, enchant fire, the new set that gives an additional line of damage with the attack being strike and thus Doubled by lethargy… could produce some weird numbers alright.

Just a thought, I’m not even linker 3 yet just wondering about warlock’s possibilities and figuring out new ways to abuse the character.

I am 95% sure that you are mentioning about the promo vid. Current drain does like nothing whatever you try.

is the new attribute for mastema and invocation only available in circle 2?