Tree of Savior Forum

Inquisitor path?

Sissel Bracelet, I would use a catacombsclub with green gems. Max Petamion, crit Rate hairaccesoirs

this is something that we must change, i will tell you with the arrival of rank 8, at least the floor 1-20 will be able to be done with many new classes combinations and like i said before, the main problem for a swordsman based et party, is the lack of aoe ratio it makes really hard for us on the wave floors, but with wheel this can be done, trust me, even more with new equips from level 280-330, you just need to keep in mind the change of focus , because going ET with a wizard type party like we have today without diev 3 no one would take you and , this i could agree .
But with rank 8 , inqui, seems to be the perfect supp for swordsman based party, with wheel for the kill count floors and so on.

@ufkens
Sp would not be a problem, even at higher levels, because of the total rotation from each skills inqui has is too low, for damage we would use 3-4 at best, if we choice to not spam only godsmash + wheel combo , because do not forget that inqui is still a Supp_DPS hybrid, not a full dps, and pot level 10 is already enough, with rank 8 will have pot level 15 too.

@b4nj0
just like kaylee have pointed out, is the best option if we take a broad view of equips , but i must add a few things or in this case a few substitution that in some cases are not only cheap, but better as well.

shield>>> didel tower shield from dg 200, ftw, is the current best shield in the game who is search of dps melee build(swordsman+inquisitor+monk so on), if we remove et and so on, even better than AIAS, just because he have 2 gem slot, allowing any dps inqui, to put 2 level 6 green gem, for a total of 84 critical rate. and even if 2 gem slot is not enough, he offer a lot of other status as well, like con defm-def, and so on.
But i must also inform that the shield have their own downside as well, that is the shield is current untradable, so this means that once you put those hard to get level 6 gems on it, you would only be able to use the shield with one character :(.
mace: catacombs seems nice at first, but is not the best for PVE scenery, the best one for pve scenery is magas mace for the extra 21 critical rate, if you want pvp as well, the extra HP from cata club would be better, for pve the 21 critical rate would win, once we take in consideration the base skill from inquisitor, letā€™s not forget as well, that each critical rate you gain, means that you could allow more points in con, allowing for a better defense-hp-critical resistance also unless you are going for the monk path that have a lot of multi hit abilities, the loss of p.atk given by the mace is negligible, since the main damage from pally path would come from inquisitor.
now: hair accessory; from both(monk-pally) builds until you reach inquisitor the p.atk version would be better but once you reach inqui you could change for critical rate. Now something to keep in mind if you choice to go for the monk variation, the P.atk version may be better because of a few things:
with a basic critical rate build, you would already have fair huge amount of critical rate, and this is indeed better for inqui, but once we take in consideration skill rotation for monk, the lack of str and by that p.atk will hurt a lot all of monk skills, so allowing for a little p.atk may help, a little when all your inqui skills are in cd.

thanks all this info realy took away a few doubts i had
now its just go for it and do it

So basically C2 - P2 -P3 - Inqis is optimal? better than monk3?

Every build has its own benefits.

Priest 2 you will have better party support. Paladin 3 seems to have more burst dmg with Conviction + God Smash interaction, however Monk has more sustained damage. With Paladin you will probably have some stuff in CD while you will still be hitting with monk if your target didnā€™t die. Diev 1 will bring you one more hit skill and another kind of party support. PD will give you CC immunity and more survival with healing factorā€¦

Thatā€™s the beauty of this game. You can mix it up and make it your own.

But conviction does double damage for Inquisitor correct?

Apparently, from video analysis, it does for God Smash.

Would a C2-Priest1-Kriv1-Monk3 build work for a str/dex inquistor? Iā€™m trying to find a good monk build but not sure which way to go, I thought with Priest and Kriv, I could get monstronce and zalcai which would allow to me invest less in dex and pump str. Idk if htis is a viable build or if thereā€™s a better once.

If someone could show me a build with Monk3 (a skill build so I know which skills are important as I know next to nothing about clerics) Iā€™d really appreciate it!

Edit: Also, idk if C2-Diev2-Monk3 is a viable str/dex inquis build? Diev looks kind of cool and it seems like maybe the statues would be a nice bonus (and there seems to be some synergy with breaking wheel and owls?

For me, C2>Diev2 is the best for monk>inquisitor.
Forget Kriv, you need spr to work.
You are looking only for PVE?
PvP needs con and Monk2>PD could be better too.

For PvP this could be better

Got it, thanks and yea just for PvE. So Diev2 is better for Monk3>Inquis than Priest1 Diev1? I figured mosntrance is important in terms of helping keep the dex up so you can invest more in str. What kind of stat breakdown would C2>D2>M3 have?

Also, hard knife is only kept at level 1? Again, I donā€™t know much at all, but I thought that deprotect + hard knife gives you some decent AoE? I figured youā€™d want to max it or at least pump some points into it?

Diev2 is better for more damage with carve owl and gives Carve World Tree.
Priest>Diev is also good, monstrance is nice. If you donā€™t like carve olw this path is good for you, carve atk is really good with str. For this choice is best to follow the path C1> P1> Diev1> C2> Monk

About Hand Knife Iā€™m sorry, I forgot it haha
You can invert the points in Palm Strike to Hand Knife

Sorry for my bad english, this is not my native language haha

1 Like

Lol You should make this your signature, realy this is The 3rd,or 4rd post i see you posting this, theres no need for that im Also brazillian and dont need to explain my bad english :wink:

I will roll that build you have posted above for Full PVE:

C1-P1-Diev1-C2-Monk3-Inq (thanks for the tip)

But iā€™m confused with the status. What do you think about 100 CON rest in DEX? Levelling 2:1 - CON/DEX till 100 CON?

For full PvE u donā€™t need high con, maybe since u are a melee class u could invest 50 point in it just for safety. But if u like con u can invest 100 in it, no problem.

The rest can be full dex or str/dex. I prefer str/dex. For low con u can invest 3dex:2str till 100 str and the rest in dex. Add con when u need it.
With 35 bonus points the final build would be 100str-50con-164dex at level 280.
For high con would be 50str-100con-164dex or 100con-214dex
Remember, this is invested points, in the final u get more then that.

The stats points is really personal preference, so this is mine.

1 Like

Oh, great idea haha
And yes, youā€™re right

I think i will get: 100con-214dex.

Really thank for the reply!

Will inquisitor suit an INT build? Breaking wheel splashes owl damage right?

Iā€™ve only seen a diev inquisitor and yes it does splash owl. No idea which stat is ideal for that build though.

There may be extra int scaling/interactions we donā€™t know off because only dievs/paladins/monks seem to be picking it up.

And thereā€™s precedent for it already, lycanthrophy is affected by both int and can crit as well. (sadly no idea about str yet.)

STR Inquisitor in PVP action

I m current Diev 3, taking Druid 2 at R7
but i thinking take Inquisitor over Druid C3
just not sure i should keep investing in INT or use my stat reset to become DEX