Tree of Savior Forum

Inital observations of W3E3warlock2 after patch

Yeah it seems lacking to me. I prefer Pole and Mastema over it.

Pyro 2 Ele 3 felt much better to me than the wiz 3 varient. More reliable, constant, damage. The special attribute and synergy with agni is great too.

Well I’ve tried it and it’s a nice filler. Along with that frozen orb thingy.

What I’m not sure about is it worth to make 14 Electrecute and 1 rain?

The atribute its OP AF O: meteor+that thing its just orgasmic

Probably best to focus on the Elementalist attributes over Featherfoot, just for the simple reason that it’s cheaper.

I"d place Frost Cloud and Hail as my top choices for attribute maxing first. Hail for its boss-killing ability, and Frost Cloud for how quickly it can clear out a cluster of monsters. Electrocute is also up there for usefulness.

Honestly, I’d only say to maybe save Meteor for later, because of its longer cooldown and lower ease of use.

So, after reset event tests…
What we need? Good aoe dmg, good aoe CC and good single target dmg (vs bosses).
What we can get?

1. Elememe - still all good (little lack aoe CC), but… something not good =/ Warlock now its all about Mastema and nothing else, PoA after buff not bad, but 2 big cd,2 little zone and 2 long animation. Wiz3 - 2 circle only for Electro, Hail and Meteor and only for cast them, not buff. I wanna not just qiuck cast from QC but quick animations too T_T
  2. Flying elem (wiz3 elem3 ff2) - something new and fun, but still lack aoe CC and single target dmg. But! Have a lot surv, what is important right now, coz no more 1dmg from mobs.
  3. Frost elem (wiz2 cryo3 elem3) - have good aoe dmg, good aoe CC, some single target dmg (elem + ice wall+electro combo). Good for pve, hard mobbing (et), some pvp, but… i need QC for elem so bad T_T.
  4. Frost warlock (wiz1 cryo3 xx2 wl2) - good aoe dmg and CC, lack single target dmg, even more then ff.
    U can take link2 for light mobbing and dungeons, invo+pillar+mastema kill all mobs inside, if not - use link before mastema for sure. Link+ice pike+blast for killing usual mobs. But no single target dmg in this build =(
    U can take psy2 for more cc and icewall combo vs bosses, but u havnt surespell and this combo have big cd.

Soooo… i dont know =(

PS
Meteor not so good compare other clesses dmg in good gear. But pretty good for mages. And now freezing sphere not so bad and u can choose - meteor for more aoe and FS for single target burst or pvp. Finaly elem have some choice in skill build xD

and yeah, my english sucks (

Guys, is getting only warlock c1 worth?

imo no, warlock beginning from c2 where u have mastema attribute, and can put 9 points in to invocation, its ofc my persona opinion :slight_smile:

If you’ll choose shadowmancer as rank8 it’s worth it bc of the dark dmg atribute , if you won’t choose shadowmancer then Warlock 2 is better than just 1.