Tree of Savior Forum

Information about infinite TP/SILVER BUG and "possible WIPE" (sticked some topic here for clear ideas please read all)

he just ■■■■■■ up the build on his charecters (1 or may be all) and now he want to start over, he want all players to start over.

2 Likes

That right there is what I call TL;DR

haha my build got 3k views and is perfect -.-

Forgot people duping with storage there’s another reason.

I don’t know if im too drunk or your english i broken. Anyway, just ask the GM to validate the highest amount of silver on your server. The cheaters mightve split the silvers on their character. If youre too smart for this, go apply for a position on IMC instead of requesting for a wipe and pestering other players.

If there are “White Knights” this here is srsly a “Black Knight”. Thats some hatred Crusade right here.

I’m sorry but logic has no place in this thread.

1 Like

Won’t be and shouldn’t be any wipe.
Deal with it.

OP is full of ■■■■. The game is free to play. When you click the “Play game” button, you become an owner.

And you’re comparing ONLINE PLAYERS to TOTAL PLAYERS (which includes f2p players). I’m so sorry your genetics treated your brain so unfairly.

1 Like

tu é Brasileiro e posta no forum que o bug foi exclusivo de brasileiros ( que é mentira ) e completa pedindo pra dar wipe em todas as contas brs, mano na moral? Tu nao merece nem o ar que respira seu fdp, vira homem.

if you say so mister perfect build from a forum someone else invented:)

Just a question here. Will wiping actually delete all TP from the accounts? Because you can be sure that if you delete the TP bought by a $50 buyer, they will not play again EVER.

There’s no actual way to differentiate legit TP from bogus TP, and as stated above they can’t just go around banning everyone. Maybe deleting TP from all accounts without a character over lv 50, or something like that, on the 28th? But IMC would have to remain silent, so that the exploiters don’t have time to go out of their way and level them up.

I think there’s no actual solution for this. Either they roll with it, making the game as little P2W as possible so that the TP doesn’t have a huge impact, or they lose a gooood chunk of the paying playerbase.

I’m really scared now :frowning:

This is probably the most entertaining topic I’ve seen so far! It’s so dumb it’s making my brain giggle. Funny how ppl still call it “infinite Silver” xD and ppl still take the bait, oh my!

Uhh, you do realize those images are photoshopped right?

those indicate downloads only, not purchases, game is free to play on the steam page so free to download

Also ppl aren’t generating silver out of thin air, they are generating tokens out of thin air which are then purchased by ppl with their legit silver, if anything it creates an excess supply of tokens, which makes them cheaper.

We’re begging you guys for a pronouncement about this situation.
@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

Let me second this. Anyone alse want an answer?

I wonder if ppl just blindly believe every image they see or if he’s not listening to reason or just doomsaying like ppl here are commenting on.

I mean come on, it’s been shown that those images have been falsified on the same thread they appeared on, but apparently it’s too much of a hassle to do a bit of research instead of panicking and saying “oh noes we’re doomed, economy is ruined!”

No because we already have an answer. No wipe. Stop wasting the staff’s time.

staff just sayd have ban ppl who abused of steam bug, not cheked all players involved with that bug and ban them.

i think are 2 different thing for all thread i sayd i dont want a wipe if not necessary, just want some more reassurances about serious measures have been taked.

All right, but lemme put this way, I spent $50 which means that I don’t wanna see people that haven’t even paid the cheapest one with more TP than me walking around. Am I clear now?
And sorry but ya, unless they fix this, I’ll keep wasting their time.