Tree of Savior Forum

Information about infinite TP/SILVER BUG and "possible WIPE" (sticked some topic here for clear ideas please read all)

they dont need proof of abuse on main account, if ghost account puts item and main account buys it they can tie them together and thats it.

blind ppl never change, scroll up

Lol… I just will dont come back after wipe.Already spend too much time for this game and i seen people who just played without sleep so…Nope.

It says iCoin right there. That image does not apply to the issue at hand. Please, just stop.

2 Likes

They can do whatever they want. It’s easy to see when someone is a repeat seller for suspect items and is traceable to the buyer account. Companies don’t just rationalize and think tank like high school scooby doo detectives, they have tools and information to find out about this.

they dont need proof seem to nice to belive… guys i want remember all of you im here only to share information gathered and bring some topic in one so:

1. i dont want wipe at all cost if there are better solution im 100% up to it

2. this is not a f*ckin troll!! (SORRY FOR KBT2 SCREEN ONE MORE TIME: IT WAS IN THAT TOPIC IN HOT LINK:

OFC I TOUGHT WAS OF CURRENT BUG NOT A KBT2

1. bug is true not “maybe” if you open first link of thread, staff announced it ufficially.

but i think if they had only 1 doubt in have chance to ban innocent ppl they wont go for that way… for this i think is too nice to be true

Well, those players who were sleepless should go complain to all those bug abusers.

No, they should (and will) complain to IMC if they do wipe (which they won’t).

1 Like

u dont even know what u talking about… im sorry for your eyes can’t see how did you learn write? that’s amazing :slight_smile: congrats

Yeah, go ahead and ruin the game for every single new player from now on just because of some early access crybabies.

1 Like

Hi pot, meet kettle…

No sense. Just better to leave game , srsly.This game always had bugs and if after every one people here will cry about “i want wipe” its will be more stupid then just play for nothing

Your grammar is mediocre at best. You’re not in a position to question my ability to read or write in English. The image you linked is not relevant as people have pointed out. Stop trying to spread it around. It’s not going to fly.

@Siete And you’re blowing this issue way out of proportion. Ruin? Please. Stop exaggerating. No new silver was added to the system through this method. All we have is excess tokens in more users’ hands and RMT accounts with more silver on them. IMC has said they will look into punishing them. How about we wait and see what they will do before demanding a wipe. I don’t even think you and @tidus are even being serious right now. I can’t fathom this kind of logic. Like are you people serious?

3 Likes

gosh did you read how much is bad situation? in 12 years of online gaming is the frist time i beg for a wipe or a 100% proof of bans…

Hmm let’s put the test to my theory. I start by asking the question “does it involve money?”.

Yes it does, so the possible of a wipe about 60-70% possible!

my english is not good because i never study it, but at last god give me a briand thing that you dont have for sure.

THE SCREEN I’VE POSTED IS FROM THIS TOPIC

SOME TROLL POSTED IT IN THE UFFICIAL ANNOUNCAMENT OF STEAM REFUND BUG, FOR ERROR I TAKE THAT PIC THINKING WAS OF THE ACTUAL BUG (THE BUG OF THE ANNOUNCIAMENT) BUT THE PIC WAS A TROLL POSTED BY A TROLL AND I TAKE IT TO GATHER MORE INFO POSSIBILE FOR THE COMMUNITY

thanks you’re a really bad person f**k u l2 read noob

You didn’t played Wakfu dude.Its more badly situation.And they working without wipes.Just hardly buns and more time to fix this.

So if you struggle with English why would you go out of your way to accuse a native speaker of being unable to process the language to the point where they might be unable to write? This makes no sense. I had no intention of calling you out for your grammar as I am empathetic to those who type in a language they are not overly familiar with but do so to engage in the community. I wouldn’t dare mock anyone for that, but you started it.

You were already told that the image was fake, so that’s that.

Also i spend money for this game.I bought 4 dlcs for me and my gf . If they wil do wipe its like someone just stolen my money. If you are ok to loose ur cash, im not.Don’t be like a man who care only about ur self dude.