Tree of Savior Forum

[info] Legendary Card level up + Boss Locations

Legend Cards are on korean live server for about 4 months now.
@greyhiem Did you see any info on ‘What legend card level did the richest korean players reach by now?

@greyhiem is there any problem to unequip legend cards?

also how do i drop legend enhancement cards? from bosses only?

I think it is level 6 legendary card until now.

@dasdasdas I have not heard of any problems unequipping. If you need to be careful, take a screenshot before and after unequip (or make a video)! So you can ticket gm if something strange happens. Guild content provides enhancement cards.

1 Like

nice post but you’ve got one thing wrong.
when you upgrade a legend card from 3star to 4star
the 4 star ripped legend enhancement card only add+29% success rate.
and each 10 star normal card only gives+ 14%
so u need 4 star ripped legend enhancement card x3 + one 10 star normal card to make it 100% success

2 Likes

Thanks, I must correct it. Also noticed the vid links are broken.

Used this to calculate most efficient way but I was wrong.
Each 10 star normal card should be 14% each (I think I mistook a number and calculated using 24%).
Each star ripped enhancement card I estimated to be ~7% each.

My original post about 3 star legend -> 4 star legends was
' 4 star ripped card + lvl 10 normal card (x3)' <-- this is wrong. I will edit it.

tests and ref images used

1 Like

Mirtis Card

Before: Dark vs Dark -25% penalty

Equip 8 star card

After: Dark vs Dark -5% penalty

Each 1 star = -2.5% penalty.
8 stars = -20% penalty.

@Hmmmm

3 Likes

Oh thanks.

Lv8 is nice. And that card effect sounds good too.

1 Like

I’ll wait for the shining one (Lv10). I think it’ll be in the TP shop for sure. ^^

1 Like

FML my card is only @ lvl 3. Loooong way to go.

1 Like

When you say the “Warning: your cards will be destroyed if you mess up this process”

Is that for the unlocking or for the enhancing portion of your guide?

1 Like

It is about the enhancing portion. :wink:

@greyhiem
I don’t completely understand that Legend Enhancement Cards…
It’s similiar to the normal Enhancement Card but the use is not the same, right?
For example, If I try to enhance a normal Chapparition card from Level 1 using the Old Enhancment Card (1000 EXP) it will upgrade from level 1 to level 4.
But seems that when upgrading Legendary Card we cannot do the same, we have to go through each level separately.
For example, using Old Legend Enhancement Card will be a waste when upgrading from Level 1 to 2, since we can’t jump stage levels so a lot of exp will be lost.

Other thing is that level cap for certain types of Legend Enhancement Cards, is that only to set the EXP cap for that type or this also mean you can not use this card to enhance the Legendary Card with higher level than the Enhancement Card - This seems confusing.
For example: I will hold a total of 141.000 EXP with my maxed Lv.6 Old Legend Enhancement Card, will I be able to use this card when trying to upgrade Legend Cards higher than Lv.6? Example from 7 to 8.

1 Like

Yes, that’s why they break if you don’t level them up correctly

This is a good question, I do not know. I do not know the most efficient upgrade-combinations after level 3->4, and most guilds are not willing to share information.

So, I got a Legend Zaura Card few days ago and looked for the card in the database and saw a EXP table, I tried to calculate the next upgrade using your enhancement info but couldn’t come up with a result :sad::

i’ve got a shiny marnox oh boy, now i have to study a little so i can up from more than 3 without destroying it :haha:

how do i get ripped legend enhancement cards without guild raids?

Buy em, or wait for future cash boxes :haha:

Wait for the updated Saalus convent uphill shop. It will have ripped legend enchancement card for 3,000 points each, so better do uphill and start saving points now :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s 8.000 uphill pts

i’ll make it later, uphill will give more points tho