Tree of Savior Forum

[info] Legendary Card level up + Boss Locations

It is about the enhancing portion. :wink:

@greyhiem
I don’t completely understand that Legend Enhancement Cards…
It’s similiar to the normal Enhancement Card but the use is not the same, right?
For example, If I try to enhance a normal Chapparition card from Level 1 using the Old Enhancment Card (1000 EXP) it will upgrade from level 1 to level 4.
But seems that when upgrading Legendary Card we cannot do the same, we have to go through each level separately.
For example, using Old Legend Enhancement Card will be a waste when upgrading from Level 1 to 2, since we can’t jump stage levels so a lot of exp will be lost.

Other thing is that level cap for certain types of Legend Enhancement Cards, is that only to set the EXP cap for that type or this also mean you can not use this card to enhance the Legendary Card with higher level than the Enhancement Card - This seems confusing.
For example: I will hold a total of 141.000 EXP with my maxed Lv.6 Old Legend Enhancement Card, will I be able to use this card when trying to upgrade Legend Cards higher than Lv.6? Example from 7 to 8.

1 Like

Yes, that’s why they break if you don’t level them up correctly

This is a good question, I do not know. I do not know the most efficient upgrade-combinations after level 3->4, and most guilds are not willing to share information.

So, I got a Legend Zaura Card few days ago and looked for the card in the database and saw a EXP table, I tried to calculate the next upgrade using your enhancement info but couldn’t come up with a result :sad::

i’ve got a shiny marnox oh boy, now i have to study a little so i can up from more than 3 without destroying it :haha:

how do i get ripped legend enhancement cards without guild raids?

Buy em, or wait for future cash boxes :haha:

Wait for the updated Saalus convent uphill shop. It will have ripped legend enchancement card for 3,000 points each, so better do uphill and start saving points now :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s 8.000 uphill pts

i’ll make it later, uphill will give more points tho

i’ve heard ripped enhance can also come from broken legend cards, is this true?

Maybe a updated guide or calculator/tool/site/sheet for this? If not full… what about 1-5 or to 6

I don’t have it, cannot make it.
1-5 is on first post!

Always try to get 100% success…don’t let this happen

5 Likes

Adding 2 new raidboss legend cards:

Wastrel Card: Max HP + [STAR x 500]
Acio Mage Card: Critical Rate + [STAR x 15]

now i have a question.
for example i have a level 1 legend card and will use the

Old Legend Enhancement Card (Lv 6)
can i get the Legend card from level 1 to 6 or how does it work?

There’s 4 socket to put cards to upgrade so for I have know is 1star-2star use normal boss card lv10 and from 2star onwards you have to mix with normal boss card and lv1 -lv4 enhancement card and from 4star and above need old enhancement or world boss card . It takes you alot silver or time to up for sure in ktos still haven’t see a lv10 card yet

1 Like

Guys!!

I got the what 's Legendary card EXP Number mean.
unknown-10

EXP = card STAR

and

Legend Enhancement card Exp + (star*5)

Legendary card Exp + (star*10)

ex) I upgrade 3star -> 4star need exp 70

I use the

2x boss card star 10 = +20 exp

Legend Enhancement card star 3 = +15exp

Legendary card star 3 = +30exp

total 65exp 65/70 = success rate 93%

1 Like

Excuse me, What’s guild raid lv drop ripped legend?

want to ask, if have shining legend enhancement card lv10 can it upgrade direct from 1 star to 10 done? or upgrade legend card need level per level?

You can’t
check this guide: Legendary Card Guide by Crevox

2 Likes