Tree of Savior Forum

Infinite party members, unbreakable weapon upgrades, druid transform crashing channels, etc etc

Nope it doesn’t mean a thing,

Lol, yeah I get what you mean now. I backtracked the posts and saw the reddit thread. Thanks for clearing that out however I find it odd if there isn’t someone complaining in the the world chat or the forums in general.

Just tag them GM’s

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines

XDDD

1 Like

haha i just got this post as rant in fb page days ago

i know how to reproduce the upgrade bug someone told me and already sent a ticket days ago to IMC support hope theyll fix it , and now im offically oin Hiatus of this game

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @hkkim

doing my share. please do something.

2 Likes

KEEP ON TAGGING 'EM AND UPPING THE THREAD.
@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @GM_Francis your game will end soon if this still persists lol

2 Likes

its kind of a tall order to get screenshots of people deliberately crashing channels without being heavily involved in their affairs

if someone could get a guild/party chat of them talking about it that be good but then your in that guild/party… you might just sink yourself with that ship

but other than that how would you prove its not just 2 rogues ■■■■■■■ around?

doing what rogues do like its an ordinary day

and getting a screenshot of the crashed channel is pointless

4 Likes

Not expecting for them to get it fixed in a few hours. It is an issue which aren’t easy to solve. What is good now is for IMC to acknowledge this and extend the maintenance time to get it fixed.

With the exploit out in the open like this, I wouldn’t be surprised that once the server reopens and more people go flock to try it out. This will lead to even more issues.

Please IMC do something, we need some hope.
@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @hkkim

4 Likes

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @Siete @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @hkkim

chipping in.

1 Like

Incoming bot like response… :expressionless:

yeah we’re not expecting them to fix it immediately cause it wont be easy, What we want is for them to inform the community/us that they are aware of it and would apply an immediate temporary solution

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @GM_Francis still doing haha

1 Like

I’m already annoyed with those Macro Sorcs and ots … now imagine them having OP gears too … faster botting / afk grinding … zzzz

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

Please read and fix this imc
@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @hkkim @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

1 Like

Call the flash and fix this update now! The game is running out!
@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @hkkim @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

1 Like

And here i am still dreaming of getting an arde dagger. fml
LOLOLOL

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines

calling your attention

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Noooo, someone has posted this forum article in Indonesian ToS community, I have a bad feeling now.

Better look at this forum before the drop spike of players happen

1 Like

I lost my hope a time ago, but, tbh i will just keep playing without any hope. I enjoy the game, maybe someday IMC will notice that i’m not the only one and will try to fix the ■■■■… now i really don’t care anymore