Tree of Savior Forum

Infinite party members, unbreakable weapon upgrades, druid transform crashing channels, etc etc

Thats kidna awesome…and shitty

2 Likes

usually its a arms race between developers and the people that make the hacks and exploits.

but in this case, the developers are hopelessly outgunned, these casual players that know just a small ounce of packet editing know more about how to work the system’s code better than the people that made it by far.

Obviously a bug exploit. If one druid can cause the whole map filled with those bats, what happens when 10druids are there? server crash? lol
:rage:

Maybe you guys would like to take a look at No druid build focused on shapeshifting?

before you comment any further and make yourself look like a fool.

I do have the longer version of the clip though. Summoning bats via shapeshifting is generally not the problem.

The problem is the persistance of the bats, the sheer amount of them when the shapeshift ends and the duration of it. None of the clerics are in spectra form in the video. Yet the bats are still there in my clip for a full 5+ minutes.

Before u try to make another person to look like a fool. Check the video yourself and tell me how is that not an exploit? Its obviously an abuse where the druid is no longer in spectra form and the bats are like having infinite duration + numbers. If you’re saying this was intended and not a bug then gg now ppl would start abusing this and afk farm like dina bee. :unamused:

1 Like

No respond from imc to those abuser?

now THATS how you afk farm

1 Like

mother of bats…

/20chars

I actually created a thread yesterday after this incident, purpose for it to gain more exposure and have the developers look at it. Cross link the thread to here.

A bug/abuse report has been made too

Guess that IMC is now busy merging the ktos data with itos to comment about this.

1 Like

wow death prophet new meta?

2 Likes

Are the exploits gone after the update?? specially the channel crashing?

Not sure. Since IMC’s statement that they are looking into it, the crashes have gone down considerably. Probably having an official statement helps in keeping those “fringe exploiters” from doing it.

We will only know after a few weeks when the statement loses its effect.

Can you teach me how to bug i want to exploit the ■■■■ out of this stupid game just to let them fix it before it DOOM

1 Like

no, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

can someone explain in detail how these exploit work? so i can abuse them as i wish, because IMC won’t do anything anyway.
everyone should abuse them, wake up imc.

No bans yet? :expressionless:

“Events” and updates, and looks like almost all players already forgot about this and the fact no one was banned for it yet.
Looks like IMC is doing it right, huh.