Tree of Savior Forum

No druid build focused on shapeshifting?

Is it not viable ? is there a reason people do not play this maxed ?

also would a Dievdirby+Druid shapeshifting build would be viable ? it sounds like fun but i don’t know?

Most shapeshifting skills do less damage than normal class spells. There is a druid guide somewhere around here where you can find more infos.

• Attacks/skills are slow.
  • Not all of the shapeshifted/copied monster’s skills can be used.
  • Damage output is kinda weak.

Personally, I’ve kept Shapeshift at Lvl 1.
Then maxed Transform(100s/120s) if you really want to transform back from your copied/shapeshifted monster.
I copied a Spots Panto only for the skill Haste(10secs duration, 4 seconds CD) but you need a target(mob,NPC, Tree Root Crystal) to activate it.

There was a shapeshift nerf in ktos so I do not think it’s a good idea to hunt/grind for Spectra.

@Blanko1230 Yep; [Class] Druid Class Thread

I went over the builds there as well.
It can supplement some builds, but it’s not remotely strong enough to build around (yet).

• Str builds have two decent transforms, but really crappy class options.
  • Int druids have far better class options, but worse transforms. Bokor/Sadhu arguably benefit a lot less from transforms.
  • Other stat builds should use the support oriented transforms, ideally merog shaman.
2 Likes

All I know is it looked awful when I looked up a video of it. Super slow animation and weak damage.
Shoulda just made them turn into werewolves with unique useful skills. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Druid
  • Transform: You will now only be able to transform into Normal Monsters.

Is this the nerf you talking about in the link you provided? I click the Spectra link and it says it is a Normal Monster. So why is it not a good idea to hunt Spectra?

Spectra can only be obtained from Oracle’s Change skill.

as far as i remember, there was a patch note saying that only field mobs can be shapeshifted but couldn’t find it anymore in the web.

I know that Spectra can be summoned only at Oracle’s Change skill, but, it is still considered as a Normal monster.

According to the patch in kTos, (note that it’s not yet implemented in iTos or whatever), Transform: You will now only be able to transform into Normal Monsters.

imo, It means, you can’t transform into Elite or Boss monster, but only Normal monster.

list of Normal monsters and note that Spectra is at the 2nd page.

1 Like

Hiya :smiley:

i’m not familair with druid transformations but which str transformations
are decent?

(i saw the druid topic but the damage seemd way to low)

Check the druid guide, post 3.

Dmg is low, and keep in mind it was on a int build. But the ones i listed are the best ones i know off.

Can someone confirm if is it possible to transform into spectra on kTOS? i searched around and didnt find anything talking about it.

What skills/utility would Spectra even bring, in case it’s possible to transform into it? @Wurmheart @xShinn

also, is it possible to use items while transformed?

you can summon bats to kill everything

it also has spammable aoe spells

1 Like