Tree of Savior Forum

INFINITE Money exploit, please GMs read THIS

I have to retract my statement cause I think, the roll back is going to kill some of you guys time invested through this game. But again, GM have to find a way for this tho.

Me? I dont. This one is about market and one item only.

If this exploit is as bad as it sounds, then anyone who abused it and any accounts linked to them need to be banned to set an example. If possible, any large purchases they made should also be refunded (i.e. if they purchased an item for > 500k, that item should be returned to the seller and the silver removed from the game).

If abusers of it are allowed to walk away without bans, even if the silver they received gets wiped, I think that is letting them off too easy.

There should also be a “game-breaking bug bounty program”, to encourage reporting exploits instead of abusing them.

Something like; reporting any exploit which grants infinite money, infinite EXP, or infinite items (the types of things which are hard for other players to detect and can destroy an economy) should award the reporter 100 TP.

2 Likes

Post me a screenshot with 100 million + silver. PLEASE. Thats gona make everyone on the forum cry sooooo hard, I WANNA SEE FLAMES!

1 Like

The talt is real.

/20chars

If this is true, they just need to ban the ones that abused it and check if they transferred the silver to a different account in order to hide it and ban them too. No need for a wipe.

1 Like

Here you go.

ᴬʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʳʸᶦᶰᵍ ᶰᵒʷ﹖

3 Likes

What the point of having all this exploit if you going to public it?
Its wont last you long and even get you ban, did you see there is so many white knight around here…

Those REAL things will never go over the internet unless they are bore of it…
Use your common- sense and think hard…

Can you tell me how can you buy a gladiator band for 8 MIL with all trade restriction, and have possibility to buy/sell in silver in market only? i cant see any gladiator band atm, i think with 48h delay staff would notice thing like that so maybe can be true here are hackers creating money and duping items but
even with 100 MIL you should be unable to buy those things without be noticed, right?..

1 Like

I cant post a screenshot because I didnt use this ■■■■. But just to let you know, people that re abusing this have their silver splited in many accounts. I can confirm some exploiters re holding a huge amount of silver in fake accounts until IMC release free version of ToS. Like someone posted on facebook: “we should use before they notice this and save it until they let us trade silver, otherwise, just wait free game version launch and they can’t track us anymore”.

Thats what I asked them. Since this exploit is used in a single item, they can track it and punish them. For now, I hope they make that item untradable until they find a way to fix it.

tell us how to do it already !

The market is stable because lot of them re saving silver in fake accounts. For now, most of them re just buying equip from market, and losing potential using a normal trade.

I’ll, after they fix it. I think its fair you guys know about this.

Dont lost ur time, go to bed

Wipe plz !!

/20charsssss

Make it public, devs in generall take these things lightly, often don’t believe it. If it’s public it gets abused VERY quickly very fast. They are forced to shut down server and fix it asap. I don’t think any rollback will happen at all. At most if you make it public one will happen to set it back before everyone and their mother used said exploit.
Here some example of diablo 3 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/17085918545

delete game :skull:

/20charmander

1 Like

Look guys, I already got staff attetion via PM and e-mail. I told them everything about that exploit and they will check step by step. I’ve no reason to lie about this, I don’t want free TP, I dont want to expose myself or something like that. I’m doing what I think is right, I care about the game, I spent over 200 hours and I want to keep everything fair.

6 Likes

That bloodshard exploit was not even worth the time, lol.