Tree of Savior Forum

INFINITE Money exploit, please GMs read THIS

Question is, why only this specific item can be exploited? is it because a GM purposely but the exploit there for certain people to use?

1 Like

Looking at the situation I agreed for Roll back With composition. No Offence tho, it is serious matter, the only way IMC can do is to get rid all and to put more protective form, i would suggest valve to get rid all the account burst registration on Tree of Savior which they might have log about account abusive through steam. Its not that hard since they can detect multiple account (burst ID registration)

PS : the damage is worst do check at Market every now and thenā€¦
Sorry for english tho.

The design of the system was made without taking into account bots and external factors, which translates to the current results. The approach wasnā€™t bad for an ideal environment, but anyone knows there is not such a thing as ideal, perfection canā€™t be entirely attained. You can only try to get as closer as you can to the equation of the desired infinite solutionsā€¦

You can resell equipment from the AH just not materials.

did someone actually believe this?
Its just:

7 Likes

I just hope they sort out the people who abused it and not everyone else who has already invested time and not abused their way. all a wipe will do is cause lots of problems with people not wanting to level all the way back up again just because of some exploiters. surely if they are exploiting for infinity silver all they need to do is check peoples inventory for silly amounts of silver. if they really had a wipe they would really have to give compensation like double or triple exp or something as I imagine a lot of people would not go though it all over again on the normal bases lack of spawns everyone fighting for quest mobs once again ext

Every MMO gets this. One dooms day screamer.

Every.

MMO.

ā€œI found an exploit! LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!ā€

2 Likes

The thing is, this is before launch and Hell already broke loose. Imagine what would happen when they actually release it. Iā€™m not hoping for a perfect scenario here, but I want a game that I can enjoy. ATM, it isnā€™t. Iā€™ve spent 100+ hours playing this game, and now I feel a little depressed. Generally, dungeons are hard to search for party, AH is screwed (have you seen dilgele? It cost 3000! Look at Bat wings! 3-30k? Arde dagger for 1million, a equipment thatā€™s for lvl75. Ridiculous), lack of grinding areas (Just started a new character, and itā€™s so hard to actually fulfill the killing number of monster for achievements.), the latency of the game and OMFG the BOTS!

I do agree IMC have been doing a good job listening to us and changing certain aspect of the games for the better. I do hope they can make an appropriate decision to change the game for the better.

1 Like

So what compensation do you think is acceptable that they rollback 250hrs iā€™ve accumulated in the game already? I canā€™t ven think of such compensation.

1 Like

I will explain to you when they fix this. But yes, its only a single item. Thats why I think they can track this easy and punish people that re exploiting this.

If you think I want people look at me you re wrong my friend. I could keep this to me and my friends, use and abuse and keep laughing with tons of silver in my pocket. Thats not me.

I just want to keep the things fair to everyone. Thats why Iā€™m here, losing my time talking to them to fix this ASAP.

1 Like

If you think the exploit from iCBT2 with the warehouse still works, it doesnā€™t.

Post proof.

But you could have just notified staff and kept silent about it on forums. Yet you didnt which means that you wanted attention.

1 Like

As if IMC fixed anything before it was published.

3 Likes

This exactly.

2 Likes

Just tell us how to exploit it already so we can log in make tons of silver and buy ubber gears ! untill they rollback cuz this is not fair !

3 Likes

Please can you share the IMC replies and take out information about the exploit if you need to.

To everyone who is asking for information about the exploit; Exploiting, or even sharing information about an exploit, can get you banned. Read the terms of service.

You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games. You shall not abuse them for your own benefits nor to cause grievances to others, and pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefits.

4 Likes

They dont fix until it is published. If you played cbt2, just try to remember exp cards exploit, tons of people used that to reach level 200 in couple minutes. I tryed to tell them and got no answer. Another guy created a threat about it andā€¦ boooom, they fix it.

But if you keep thinking I want some attention, its fine. But remember no one know my in game name, and I dont care to show people who I am, I just care about do something to avoid this doom.

2 Likes

Yes, I can share screenshot about this. But Iā€™ve to edit the image to hide some words, just to avoid show the way to reproduce this glitch/bug

5 Likes