Tree of Savior Forum

Incoming change to Bazooka is retarded

Current version takes 10 skill points, and is slow as hell to use - but it gives +100% damage to cannon skills.

Incoming version only takes 1 skill point, and supposedly will be faster, but gives +50% damage to AUTO ATTACKS. You need to get the attribute to get only +50% damage to cannon skills, and it invokes a +20s cooldown to a skill that is already extremely limiting.

Cannon isn’t for AA. Stop trying to push AA on cannons. Yeah we have another buff coming soon that gives us stronger/more overheats on Cannon Shot, and some small changes to other skills - but Bazooka is probably the most impactful skill in the damned Cannon tree in the first place. It needs to not be so restrictive.

So how about this;

1. Bazooka goes to 1 point, gives +50% damage to attack skills (BY DEFAULT), no CD, no SP cost, and has a faster animation.
  2. Get rid of anything relating to auto attacks in regards to cannon. This isn’t an AA class and never will be.

FFS can you not just stop for a minute and think about the changes you want to implement, especially on cannon - a class you near-constantly ■■■■ on? Honestly, you’re ridiculous.

1 Like

You are late to the party :haha:

Bazooka change was dumb and pointless #SaveTheCanonie

just wait for the second update of the cannonner. :wink:
It’s already on ktest/ktos and it will be far better at that point. :slight_smile:

The best they could do to Canoneer is to reduce the SP cost
In other hand, i love how they reduced the skill points neccesary to master that skill

Wait till Cannonners get the Nuclear Bomb skill… :haha:

is there a link to that ?

I know it passed on one of the biggest thread of tos forum : ktos thread v4 or Rank 10 class info and discussion. But you’ll need to search a little to find the changes in those posts. ^^

1 Like

The second update is nice, but Bazooka is still dead on arrival for kTos. They didn’t even change anything about Bazooka after this point.

Bazooka was nerfed cause they simply intended to change other skills. Which is what happened. Doesn’t mean the skill is dead. ^^

With bazooka not increasing damage of other class skills anymore I’ve lost all the non cannoneer parts of my build. Slapping a 20 sec CD that starts when you exit the stance (instead of when you enter the stance) further kills any cross class interaction. Not getting a rank reset to use the new “synergies” is just another slap in the face.

1 Like

It wasn’t done often but honestly cannoneer was stupid strong for AAs even back in 2017, I did one just playing around and was able to easily hit insane numbers on AAs and have them be stupid fast with QS3 and Cannoneer 2, the only fault in it was getting enough backstab out of rogue and trying to have someone else keep focus so you can hit the back meant you needed to party with a swordsman as he could do less damage to keep the focus.