Tree of Savior Forum

In the verge of quitting: an Episode 13 feedback(or rant KEK)

you can believe what you believe is true i dont care
you can be those flat earth believer and i wont even give a damn
but my argument is, if their translation is right, which most of time is crappy, its should be means that chance of receive reward aka drop rate is adjusted because the difficulty is lower aka easier
Obviously if the difficulty is easier there is no way the drop rate adjusting go higher.
but yeah, people like to believe what they believe
suit yourself

1 Like

What does believing in anything have to do with this? If you said that it may be translation problem then im okay with that. Yeah it may be lower from the previous patch but I thought we are comparing auto match ds from field ds.

elites always dropped vv just ppl are lazy when it comes to field farm, but imc put it in you can get reset vouchers for different auto content from them so it’s kinda nice

1 Like

of course i was talking about the droprate adjustment between field ds vs automatch ds duh, you think i crop that image from where? pinterest?
nevermind dude

so ds auto and field both took a decrease in difficulty, by that picture it means that both has decrease in rewards, so where is your comparison? can you please provide a solid argument instead of chipping in every random insult you can get

10% of 1,400,000+ silver from CM POD is 140,000 = 1,260,000, yet we are just geting 1,100,000 silver from all episode 13 CMs.

agree with you, drop rate of ITEM rewards for both automatch&field DS version is exactly the same, the only difference that i found by reading that patch note is silver reward

1 Like

that site is trash, its doesnt mean anything as most of the top 100 builds are meme build with no actual use, pyro omny tao was sub par to ele pyro tao, omny tao kino and the other meta classes.

auto match raid are the easy version, you still need a fixed party to get the real rewards, hf not getting talc powder 2 hearts and less rewards from giltine.
also, you can do automatches with a fixed party too, everytthing you can do with a fixed party, if they trashed you…dont blame the game?

there is a bug on dscm where if party leader already inside then delay other members party delay entering for about 20-30sec…

https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php
^ this is an official ToS site… Its not a “vote-your-bias” site or, what you’re saying, I “mEmE” build compilation. All data displayed are based on what actual players play across all servers.
Anything is crap if you compare it to the broken pyro-ele-tao build.

But yeah, maybe you’re right, trash site for trash game :rofl:

god…
it a trash site because it just let you see the builds played.
that build has low sinergy, low dmg compared to the rest of the pyro build, wasnt meta.
should i go on?
good, you liekd, good for you choom, doesnt change the fact of what i said,that was never a good build.
kek.

i think that site is either very outdated or many bots are using it since it provide lots of aoe skill, fit clearing and botting purposes

as you get used to building class synergy, you’ll see how impractical many of the builds on that site are

It’s very good for leveling, good for CMs, good for Singu, good for GVG. Pretty much good at everything except single target boss damage or in competitive DPS races. I would not call that bad at all if what most people do is farm AoE stuff.

It being in the top 10 for so long does imply that it is “meta” for most content. Just because it’s content you aren’t personally optimizing in, or content that you don’t like, doesn’t mean it’s not good or meta.

2 Likes

well said
Our dude here thinks pyro-ele-tao is the only option :rofl: ofcourse if you compare a “just-a-good-build-to-get-by” to a God Tier broken build, the other one will look trash.
Not because the build has low synergy means its trash or not a good build. I didnt even mention it was a meta build. I just said it was a good build with synergy and it is on top 10 popular build.

But yeah, Meta-slaves and flat earthers are the same. You can’t change their mind :upside_down_face:

1 Like

stuck at 59 fps on fullscreen and yet window screen can go 100+fps… v-sync are off ingame and in nvidia profiles… :frowning: 64 bit my butt hitches still there KEK

1 Like