Tree of Savior Forum

Impossible to farm battle bracelets/mithril due channels reduction

Orshian here.
Now is impossible to farm this things, all ch’s are full of bots or dragoons
running as if the game were to end tomorrow.

Another channels like demon prison is impossible to farm solo to gain some silver.

Please IMC fix this stupid decision.

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

7 Likes

IMC destroying his own game…

2 Likes

Bumpin this
/20chars

1 Like

We have a wide selection of bots for you to choose from. Which make and model interests you for battle bracelet farming?

1 Like

Nothing is impossible … if you are a bot

Do you have a bot that can find rare Cute GF ?

Lol, see this guys
Archer at lv 88, seems like a STR xploid.

Everyone on Orsha server can verify this.

@STAFF_Amy c’mon, give ur auto ctrl + v.

I know it’s pretty bad in other maps but i’ve been in demon prison D2 for a few days and rarely see a bot. What’s more, I stay in ch1 and rarely see anyone… Orsha… yeah.

Red Socket is a flying-type monster, which means x2 damage from 2H bow that the archer is using. So his normal damage is around 670. Nothing special.

The bots are doing you a favor, because you don’t want to manually farm Battle Bracelets or Mithtril Ore. It is the most mind numbing experience you can ask for outside of trying to get your hands on a Sage Wall Recipe. A tedious process where you can kill thousands of the same monster, with horrible respawn timers, in areas with relatively mediocre background music, where you start to hate every other human player you see sharing the same channel with you, all for the distinct pleasure of never getting your drop, not even once. Do you really want to subject yourself to that sort of digital slavery? ■■■■ my luck, ■■■■ my life!

/end sarcasm

6 Likes

Glad someone else made this topic. I was working on my alt and hit 1F and saw there were only 3 channels. Not only does it make it difficult for legitimate players to farm those mats, it makes it difficult to quest. How can I complete “kill x mobs” or “lure mobs to x location” quests when every channel is infested with bots since the channels were cut in half.

I’m excited with the new events and everything IMC is trying to do, but at the same time, they keep saying they are trying to make the game non-bot friendly, and have so many trade restrictions unlike any other MMO out there only to act in a way which encourages botting and RMT, wat?

1 Like

Yeah, but a 80 lv archer cant have that ridiculous damage with a cheap bow.

Bump again /fuk20chars

Edit, heres the bot:

I dont waste my time putting this in bot report, cuz IMC never bans bots like this.

Bumping this.
/f*ck20chars

jup they also reduced channels here, terrible. some maps are not farmable anymore because of it.

1 Like

Any answer? @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

Please, give us an answer.
Too much events, too much hype annd worst GM masters ever.

Legit players like me only want to get some good gear without being gold buyers or unfairly affected by your DPK system.

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis
@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

If they can implement a good solution to bots and afk silver farmers I hope the low drop rates can be adjusted up out of respect for this game’s players.
It is extremely insulting when a game forces players to become mindless zombies, killing the same trash over and over and over.

1 Like

Hope in tomorow patch IMC can give us more chs in this maps.
Bump

No news about this,

Please increase some channels here,

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis
@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines