6/24/2017 11:17 EST
Server Name:
Klapedia
Team Name:
Jexler
Character Name:
Jexy
Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Quick Cast simply does not work. If you use quick cast, it will look like your skill is fully charged, but it’s not. For example, if you charge to the quick cast cast time of lvl 1 Rain and release, it will not register as fully casted and cancel. Similarily, if you cast the quick cast time of Meteor, it will only charge to level 4 when the bar is full and require the full non quick cast cast time to charge to lvl 10 Meteor. Please address this as this is basically a huge cripple to elementalist’s damage as quick cast basically is gone.

This bug has been in place for about two weeks. I did not report this before since someone else reported it, but it seems their report was not good enough as the bug is still here.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use Quick Cast
  2. Charge Meteor
  3. At full cast bar, Meteor is only lvl 4 as seen in the orange text and the damage output.
  4. Keep holding Meteor for the full duration, several seconds after the quick cast bar is full to reach lvl 10 Meteor. This proves that quick cast is not working.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Meteor
You can see in the screenshot that with quick cast, it says full charge, but it’s only using lvl 5 Meteor (see the small orange text) while my meteor skill is maxed out. This is a huge difference as lvl 5 Meteor only does around 75-90k damage while lvl 10 does around 200-250k+

Rain
Again, it says full charge, but it is only using lvl 1, when my Rain is lvl 2 with divine might. If you keep charging, it will go to lvl 2.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU : i7
  • RAM : 8mb
  • Graphics Card : GTX550
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage : SSD
  • Internet Connection : 20mb download
  • Country, Region : United States, North America
8 Likes

I made a forum post some weeks ago about this which included a video as well to showcase the bug.

I also sent a ticket to IMC some time ago(1 week or 2 weeks ago) about this problem, i just got a response today

Literally how is this even supposed to fix anything???

The bug is with quick cast itself and is apparent in ANY spell which is cast by lvl when charging, like meteor/snowroll/rain etc

Please give us an Update on this problem @STAFF_Yuri

sad “piiii”

1 Like

i Just got the answer. So it seems they are under investigation now. Hopefully they fix it asap. Its the key skill for wiz c3 and it’s no use for a month now :c

1 Like

Same problem in Silute server with the skills Meteor and Rain.

I hope they do fix it soon, because i like to use Meteor a lot and this is a little annoying…
They didn’t give a schedule, do they?

1 Like

No schedule :frowning: Hpefully by this maint or the next?

Its taking too long, almost 1 month without meteor and rain thanks to this, very annoying.

None of the bugs we get are unprecedent, this one included. This was in ktos for a while and they eventually fixed it, the problem with them doing big patches only every month or 2 is that at times they’ll get files from when these bugs were present and unless they’re really gamebreaking ones IMC won’t really scramble to fix it, they’ll just afk till the next repo merge.

1 Like