Tree of Savior Forum

IMC's Journey with [Poison]

cuz it’s percent, right?

3% from 100 is 100/100x3
so in this case 0.01% from 113000000 is 113000000/100x0,01=11.3k

100/100x3 = ??? 30%??

You just multiply the value by the “0.01”, done…

But eitherway… am more interested in the “fix” they made in Ktos… cos the info shown in this post just says its “fixed” instead of “how they fixed it”…

well, put that into calculator and see
100/100 = 1
1x3=3

pretty simple i guess

ok… last time i will say this and then am done…

100/100x3 = 0.33333333333333333

Even if you do it the other way (for giggles) it will be the same… 100/100=1 —> 1/3 = 0.333333…

going back to topic… i think i read somewhere that the ktos “fix” was for the % for bosses… i remember it was something like 5% for mobs and boss, and later it was 5% for mobs and 0,01% for boss… BUT i have no source so i can be wrong, if any1 else can find a source for the excact “fix” it would be appreciated…

Also… even if they change the dmg depending on your char stats, it would still be OP with velnia with AA and DoTs builds :smiley:

Man your math is as bad as your question mark usage, no offense.

you gotta multiply 1 and not divide. so you put that into your calculator or not?

True… that one was mi bad… just waking up… but the overall idea is the same…

1 Like

Hmm…Maths is real…lol

Hmmmm -

everything just add Biteragina

All this talking but no one showed how bites work in ktos yet lol

It is implemented already. But I don’t think anybody on inven posted a post-nerf video

Still waiting for the info on the ktos “fix”

And to give it a little more context, you need to proc around 515 times the debuff AND have a all the 5 ticks of poison to kill a WB only with biter card… that is around 51 min :V

1 Like

yeah people keep complaining about a Demon Lord being actually killable if they invest a lot of time procing the Biteregina Poison damage…

I don’t really know why this needs to be “fixed” if the damage effect overwrites itself and thus doesn’t proc at all if too many people are present (= most damage comes from the people, not the card effect) and thus only matters if only a few people are at the boss (we killed Mirtis today with Biteregina procs, and it took nearly two hours to kill the damn thing [we were like 5 people in the beginning and around 10 in the end]).

IMO taking action here just results in people not engaging into killing the boss at all if you can’t beat it because it takes forever with not enough people.
The sole reason why the bosses are such sponges is because IMC keeps buffing twohanded weaponry and DPS Classes instead of balancing everything to a level where most Classes/builds can participate in content.

All those restrictions on endgame content just make you want to cry after investing time and hard work on your main character only to find out it’s not viable because only DPS meta can do anything about HP&def sponges, while support&survival Classes (excluding Murmillio which is quite an oxymoron) can’t die but also can’t kill the boss monster.
Biteregina is a justified mean for every Class combination to deal ~ similar damage on bosses, making the game less restrictioned, and it’s not what is broken in this game;

IMCs balancing is broken, and the short end of the stick get the weaker Classes/builds that are excluded from everything in endgame(HP/def sponges everywhere, be it Earth Tower, Unique Raid, Challenge Mode, Demon Lord Field Bosses or the new Belcoper Raid; a lot of them are simply DPS checks with occasional defence/stat checks as well, forcing you to complete the content in X minutes or you fail because IMC didn’t make your Classes viable for endgame).

Why not nerfing the Classes like Shinobi/Doppelsoeldner/Murmillio/Musketeer/Warlock/Elementalist/etc. that are making the game hard to balance because their skills deal too much damage with twohanded weapons?
Or why not adjust twohanded weapons to have less attack/not 5 gem sockets/equal transcendence costs to subweapon+onehanded weapon?

Instead, monsters are inflated even more with more defence and more HP every update, simulating “hard content/difficulty growth” by just throwing strong attacks at you while being beefy.

I guess they just want people to stop playing the game or at least certain Classes that had a good concept but lost the moment they were deemed unworthy to be a twohanded weapon Class…

Except perhaps for Murmillo which used to be top DPS with Shinobi, the classes you mentioned are called DPS classes for a particular reason - they’re meant to do better damage using 2h weapons than the 1h+shield builds. They have to let go of some defense and the ability to block in order to do more damage - but they can be in a good supporting party, just like any other build/class can.

The thing is that the “fix” either already happen to us, or is soon to happen…

Also… i completely agree with you reagrding biter card… and to go a little further…

Theres a lot of cheese builds for world bosses that mostly include squire camp… Aus + camp, the bokor one that makes you invul with camp and kivris, devo paladin to soak all the dmg and only heal the pala, etc…

Overall i think that the Demon Lords are kinda “ok”, but i would like them to have only 1B HP isntead of 2B… that would help a lot time wise, non peak hours is mostly do a few hits, then die, then few hits, then die again… Peak hours is mostly cheese compositions…

PD: still waiting for the info on ktos “fix” plz

1 Like

Agree with this. Most of the people complaining now are people who run one of the meta DPS builds and they used to be able to kill the WB in 5 minutes before other people even find it (which is also dominated by swordsman two handed class since they can sprint around the map which no other classes can). The bite card at least allows some people outside of the same old pool of people to be able to participate the current WB.

The issue here is 0 investment and getting the slice of the cake.
That doesn’t sound really fair/just or looks normal.

From the history of poison, all poison effects received the IMC treatment eventually

I will update you when i have a video.
Current DoT is capped 100k dmg per tick.

thanks, that helps a lot… video would be awesome… does still is 6 second debuff and 5 ticks???

overall for AA biter will still be best card due to velnia being a perma glass mole IMO…

3 ten stars bite card on top of the ability to constantly attack the boss without dying is not 0 investment (you are competing with 10+ people who may also have the card). Ya that’s not a big deal compared to whales with trans 10 +21 weapon but people shouldn’t need that to be able to participate content in this game.

Ya they should tweak the number but completely killing this interaction is just gonna let the same old whales dominate the game even more.

In 2nd form , +21 trans 10 deal less damage than bit card itself. That is where the card truly shines

I termed it 0 investment because a manamana with a full set of bit card can outdps a geared murmillo for example.

Exactly . IMC have already done that by implementing bosses with various damage reduction so 1 cookie cutter doesn’t cut out for all types of bosses.

IMO bit card is providing so much more , and had the highest pound for pound in the bossing scene.